Chapter 1

Next Door Weirdo

Eunbi felt herself smile because after 19 years of living with her parents, she was now alone in the big city. She managed to get a reasonable price on a apartment near her college too.

Yup. It was playing in her favour starting now.

The apartment was bigger than she expected as well but was empty as she didn't buy more furniture yet. The doorbell rang making her wonder who it was as she didn't know anyone here.

"Hello," An old lady stood with a container in her hands.

"Hi," Eunbi greeted bowing. The lady smiled kindly at her, her once black hair decorated with grey streaks."I'm Hwang Eunbi," She said politely.

"Nice to meet you Eunbi-shi, i'm Jung Jayeon," Ms. Jung handed her the container"I live a floor below you...this are some cookies I baked. My grandson would be happy to meet you," Eunbi smiled.

Suddenly a loud crash could be heard from the house opposite hers"Who lives there?," Eunbi asked, almost having a panic attack.

"Ah, the boy next door just moved here a few days ago," Ms. Jung repied"He's a very nice young man," She comments then holds Eunbi's hands."Please visit me anytime you need anything understand? We neighbours should look out for each other."

After Ms. Jung left another crash was heard, louder than the one before. Eunbi frowned, who was the clumsy idiot living next door anyway?

"One more time and i'm gonna kill someone..more likely the idiot next door," She grumbles as she bites one of the cookies. Then as if the world was testing her, another crash sounded."That's it!," Eunbi huffs and marches next door.

She knocks the door but receives no answer, she knocks again"Yah! Come out!,"Eunbi shouts in anger. She lifts her hands to knock again but then the door opens. A tall guy stands in front of her.

"What?," His deep voice sounding very annoying in Eunbi's head.

"Can you be more quiet?," Eunbi snaps at him rudely. The tall boy raises his eyebrows and smirks, exposing his pearly white teeth. Eunbi wanted to knock her head at the thoughts roaming through her mind.

"I wasn't doing anything," He said. Eunbi gritted her teeth in annoyance and opened to fire curses at him. But then a pretty girl appears and wraps her hands on his waist.

"What's happening?," The girl asked.

Eunbi then notices the crinkled shirt he was wearing and his messy hair. She blushed, his smirk widened."Nothing..you should leave," He said to the other girl.

"But Yuju-."

"Now," The guy, Yuju, says coldly.

The girl frowns and leaves. Yuju then turned his cold eyes on Eunbi's smaller form."What were you saying?," Eunbi felt twitch."You..you're new? My new neighbour?," He takes out his hand to shake.

Eunbi glared at his large hands"No thanks," She refused and turns to walk back to her house but then Yuju speaks.

"Nice feet," She had apparently been in a rush Eunbi forgot her slippers was now barefoot. Pissed. That discribed Eunbi's feeling at the moment.

That stupid neighbour!! She cursed in her heart.