Part 2

Of Obsession, Trauma and Love

Han Yeoreum(18) meet Byun Baekhyun(19) when she was still a freshman in college.  At first she joined archery club because her friend insisted, but when she met him, he became the reason for her to always attend the club. Byun Baekhyun was her senior by a year.

 

Byun Baekhyun also took interest in her, maybe because her clumsiness. Byun Baekhyun was this sweet, lovely gentleman. But that’s not what makes Han Yeoreum falls for him, in fact, her love is not love at the first sight, her love grew. From curiosity to love.

 

When she met Byun Baekhyun for the first time, she was curious, Byun Baekhyun loves to fix things. The first time she met him was when he was fixing the air con in the archery meeting room. Her laptop was also broken at that time and Byun Baekhyun was the one who fix it. Byun Baekhyun is so similar to her grandpa, her grandpa loves to fix things in her house, mostly the things she had broken.

 

The second time she met Byun Baekhyun was when she was practicing archery for the first time. Byun Baekhyun was chosen as her coach. Byun Baekhyun held her hand for the first time when he was trying to fix her grip. But her heart didn’t beats faster, yet. Her grandpa also loves to teach and became her coach in everything.

 

The third time she met Byun Baekhyun was when her friend dragged her to the club dinner with all of the archery club seniors. And this time, her curiosity took another level called interest. She was sitting in front of Byun Baekhyun, so she can see every little things he did, even when she doesn’t mean to. And thats how she knows another fact about Byun Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun loves to add soy sauce to his noodles, just like her grandpa. And from then, she would always make time to see what Byun Baekhyun is doing whenever he is around.

 

Their fourth meeting had nothing to do with the archery club. It happened in an antique store. She was going to pick up a watch she ordered, it was a very rare watch made in the 60’s. And Byun Baekhyun is also there examining every collection in the store.

‘oh, hey sunbae, what are you doing here?’ she approached the man

‘’oh! Hi Yeoreum! I was searching for something...’ he said smiling

‘oh I didn’t know you are into antiques things’ she commented

‘oh yeah, I really love antiques. Anyway, are you a regular here? I heard you just now, and you sound close with the owner.’

‘I am. The owner is really nice, he helped me finds lots of things. Are you also a regular here sunbae? Cause o don’t remember ever seeing you here...’ she asks

‘No, it’s my first time in this store. The store I used to go had run out of business. So I’m coming to this store.’

And their chit chat continues on until they forget about time.

Her grandpa also loves antiques so much, he is the one who introduced her to these things. And if i forget to mention, that was the longest conversation she had with Byun Baekhyun so far.

 

Her interest in Byun Baekhyun got deeper and deeper. She always looks forward to their meetings. She loves that every time she met him, she always found new thing about him. That makes him more and more similar to her grandpa.

 

One day on the weekend, she was just passing the archery room when one of her senior calls her and found out that Byun baekhyun forgot his phone in the archery room. And he asks her for help to bring the phone to Baekhyun’s apartment and gives it to him and she gladly takes the phone.

 

At first, she didn’t mean to stay long in his apartment, but knowing that he is having a movie time alone and he insisted that she should accompany him, she decided to stay. And this time she found out another fact, that Byun Baekhyun loves to watch actions and mellow movies. Just like her grandpa. And this is the first time she a weekend movie marathon with someone, beside her grandpa. Because her since her grandpa died, she always had weekend movie marathon by herself.

 

And on that very night also, her heart beats faster....

When Byun Baekhyun looking at her while smiling...

On the dim light of that night....

She admits....

That her feelings had grown....

From INTEREST to LOVE.....

 

---------

 

6 months had passed since the first time she met Byun Baekhyun. She grows closer to him. And the first semester finally ended and it’s time for summer break.

 

Ever since Han Yeoreum admitted to herself that she had fallen in love with Byun Baekhyun, she decided that she is going to make him hers. She never lets any girl gets too close with Baekhyun, she somehow always finds a way to separate them. She took every chances t catch his attention.

-

The archery club had decided to go on a field trip. Everyone was so happy about it. Mostly Han Yeoreum, she already had in mind what she is going to do to make Byun Baekhyun falls for her.

She asks Baekhyun’s friend to change their seat on the bus so she can sit with Baekhyun. She always clinging into Baekhyun and never let him out of her sight.

 

On the third night of the trip, the time Han Yeoreum had waited for finally comes – Some alone time with Byun Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun are going to buy some drinks and her friend told her to tag along. It was pretty silent when they walked, both are drowning in their thoughts.  When finally Byun Baekhyun opens his mouth for the first time and started a conversation. And then silence once again.

And then....

Baekhyun stopped his step, earning a confusion looks on her face.

‘I just can’t hold it anymore Yeoreum-ah,’ he started, ‘I need to say and make this clear right now....’

Dump....

Dump.....

Dump.....

She was so nervous....

What Baekhyun wants to make clear....?

Her heart beats faster and faster....

Is he......

Going to reject her....???

-

-

-

-

-

He took her hands and smile sweetly, ‘Will you be my girlfriend Han Yeoreum?’

 

She can’t believe it...

 

Byun

Baekhyun

Are

Confessing

To

Her

 

She was in a daze, she had been thinking about when this moment will come, how she is going to react, but now she was just so overwhelmed by the moment that she doesn’t know what to say. Instead, she just hugs him tight as her answer. She was so happy.

 

And this news spread like a wildfire the next day. Everyone knows about it and congratulates them. And the new couple spends every day of the trip to date.

 

-

-

-

 

Their relationship had ups and downs. They went through a lot together. They support each other. They respect each other. And most important they love and understand each other. They cherished their love, their bond.

They had broken up a few times only to end up together, again and again. During those break time, they always realized that they needed each other, they can’t let go....

 

The worst break up they had is 6 years into their relationship. Baekhyun was so busy with his work and Yeoreum also busy to get her bachelor degree. They rarely meet and talked. One day they had a big fight and ended it right there after cursing and calling each other selfish.

 

The 1st week they had it just fine and spending time hating each other. The 2nd week they busied themselves. The 3rd week is when they are missing each other but still thinking that it’s the other’s fault that they are like this. The 4th week is when they slowly giving in to the emptiness in their heart. The 5th week is when they tried to replace the other.

The 6th week is when they tried to show the other that they had moved on. The 7th week is when they are being delusional and can’t get the other out of their mind. The 8th week is when they traced their memories. The 9th week is when they forgive and get back together.

 

And 7 months later Baekhyun proposed to her...

 

And now....

 

Both are preparing for their marriage....

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

 

Hi guys Im back!!! Sorry for the long wait... my school has been a hectic....

 

anyway, please comment and subscribe..!

sorry for any mistakes