Love 1002

Love in Shinhwa High.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I believe in destiny Angel. I believe every choice I've made has brought me closer to you. I looked for you for a very long time. I may have fallen from heaven, but I fell for you.” 

The female decided to begin her day by being in the club room, leaving her house early just to release and being herself in the room, where she will be alone for once, nope actually for every morning because he wouldn’t be there.

 

Humming to a melody as she open the windows letting the fresh air and light to welcome her, she smile as she were watering the plants, something she use to do every day. Fixing the smaller flower pots while listening to her favorite music.

 

Sitting down with a cup of tea, were how Chaerin start off her stressful day. Leaving the room clean, and the files and books all neatly arrange, she walk to class to only be greeted with another three familiar figures which she called them as her best friends.

 

“Good morning Chaerin.”, Dara beam.

“Good morning Rinnie.”, Bom hum.

“Morning love.”, Minzy smile.

“Morning guys.”, Chaerin smile as she makes her way to her seat.

 

The girls were all sitting together as they were chattering and laughing their way through, just perfect to start the day off. Well like they say the in every good there is a bad to it and here you have the self-proclaim Queenkas who were walk in like a total queen causing chaos to the whole class.

 

Chaerin sigh as she know that this is the start of her day ruining. Well why not because the first thing they do is to pick fight with her girls.

 

“Woah did the red hair just had a new hair colour?”, Krystal said smirking.

Bom look at her with a glare and ignore the girls as they continue doing their work.

“Wow, they are really ignoring us? Don’t you know who we are?”, Hyuna added glaring at them.

“Early morning and I can hear the crickets.”, Dara sarcastically reply.

“I really think we need to show them a lesson.”, Bora added.

“Who are they calling crickets?” , Hyorin say looking at the girls.

The class were fill with quietness but only the voices of the two groups.

“I think some people just need a mirror to see.”, Minzy smirk looking at Hyorin.

“Woah look at the whose talking now.”, Bora smirk.

“It takes a to make another a , .”, Bom state as she glare at the four girls.

“Let’s just ignore the red hair , shall we girls?”, Krystal smirk.

“Omo, what is the so called world class doing?”, Hyuna say as she give a y smile.

“Is she finally reading a book?”, added Hyorin trying to mess with Chaerin mood.

 

As usual the morning in Shinhwa will not be good if it weren’t for the Kingkas who always had a good entrance and has their fan girls screaming their name. Six good looking guys, Jaejoong, Jongin, Luhan, Jimin, Daehyun and Yongguk had the girls screaming at their top of lungs. Being Luhan, he will be the good guy who will say thank you to the girls. If you were Jaejoong, he is the cold version of Boys over Flowers, always having it in their way. Jongin is the rich playboy that has girls all over him. Jimin is the adorable guy that makes the girls want to pinch his cheeks and Daehyun is the foodie lover who has girls giving him food every morning and Yongguk is Yongguk, he treats people based on his mood. Making their way to class while they get their gifts and trying to be far away from the fan girls is surely a hard thing.

 

Them thinking they will be starting the day with happiness just without chaos were zero percent as they came into their class meeting the Queenkas who were killing their morning call. The students in the class stand up as they respect the Kingkas but the four girls will never stand or bow to people, were just sitting at their place and chattering ignoring the Queenkas who were trying to pick fight.

 

“Oppa.”, Krystal voice coed annoyingly as she makes her way to Jongin pulling the boy in for a hug and morning kiss.

“Disgusting.”, Minji pretend to puke.

“Talk to me about it.”, Dara added as she looking outside the window.

“Omo, oppa good morning.”, Hyuna say as she walks to both Jimin and Daehyun.

“Oh my god, I think I am having a tummy pain now.”, Daehyun act.

“I think I need the nurse.”, Jimin added as they both nod and run out the class making everyone to laugh.

“Those punks.”, Jaejoong glare.

“Morning Jaejoong oppa.”, Hyuna smile sweetly.

“They are always running by themselves.”, Luhan added.

“Hello oppa.”, Bora smile as she hug Luhan arm.

“Oh my god.”, Luhan thought.

“Hello baby.”, Hyorin hum as she walk to Yongguk.

 

Chaerin sigh.

“Oh my god, they are finally out. Coast is clear.”

Bom laugh.

“I wonder how long are we going to stand them actually I salute us for not slapping or breaking any of their bones.”, Bom added while stretching her arms.

Minzy laugh.

“I actually agree.”

“Aren’t we some superwoman’s?”, Dara smile.

Yongguk who decided to leave Hyorin aside, and her group of y friends walk to Chaerin who were spending her time listening to her friends while she were reading.

“Hey pretty face.”, he greet her.

She know that low voice everywhere she goes. Ignoring him, she continue reading her book.

“Yahh, don’t ignore me. I am trying to escape here.”, he added.

“Well this is not your escape expenditure Mr.”, she say while reading.

“How mean could you get Chaerin?”, he ask.

“I don’t know, only to you.”, she give him a sweet smile.

Her friends were looking at both of them.

“Aww isn’t Chaerin cute.”, he say as he pinch her cheeks.

The female glare on him and smack him on his back.

“Not the cheeks Guk.”, she hit him as she rub both her cheeks.

“That hurts woman.”, he cried.

“I wouldn’t start if it wasn’t for you.”, she say as she look at him.

“Be a girl and treat me a little nicer.”, he pout.

“You are too mean.”, he added.

“FYI, I will not be nice to you.”, she glare and continue to read her book.

“You are disturbing me.”

He pout.

“Chaerinnie.”, he call.

“Don’t Chaerin me Yongguk.”

The class were basically watching both the mortal enemies as they were talking to each other.

“Baby, don’t talk to her.”, Hyorin voice rang, while she wanted to walk to him the teacher came in just at the right time to save him.

 

 

The teacher came in carrying a stack of paper which they assume is their exams papers.

“Good morning class.”, Mr.Kim greeted.

“Good morning.”, they greet him.

“Looks like everyone of you are here today. I will like to give your exam paper.”, he added.

Yongguk who were sitting at the same line as Chaerin look at her as the female look at him. He smirk mouthing that he will be the highest in the class.

Both Chaerin and Yongguk is the Top 2 students of Shinhwa High, it depends on the season whether Chaerin will rank first or Yongguk and if either one rank as top 1 the either will be rank as top 2 and this thing keep going on till today even in high school, same as sports both the male and female is the valediction and sports athlete for their school, having their names well known in the whole Korea.

 

“So for today Calculus exam results, the highest is Lee Chaerin with a full 100 points.”, Mr.Kim say as he hand the paper to Chaerin.

Chaerin smile as she thank her teacher and walk to her place looking at Yongguk who were sulking like a little kid.

“Yongguk you are the second highest with 99 percent, you forgot to add in your decimal point.”, he added.

Yongguk nod his head as he walk to take his exam paper with a disappointed look on his face.

“Until today, I am still wondering how you both manage to be the Top 2 and manage to win tons of awards despite busy schedules and activities.”, Luhan say loudly as he pout.

“You both are like the busiest people on earth, but still manage to do your things.”, Jimin added pouting.

“This is what we called a proper time management Luhan-ssi.”, Bom reply sarcastically.

“Are you saying I have no proper time management Bom-ssi?”, Luhan give his angelic smile despite he was mad.

“Owh, did you feel that Luhan-ssi, because I clearly didn’t mention your name.”, she smirk as she walk out to take her exam paper.

“We don’t just mess with girls and have no life you know.”, Minzy answer as she look at Jongin with a smirk.

Before the male could reply, Mr.Kim decided to stop them. Yongguk were looking at Chaerin, she who feel his stare look at him and decided to text him. Feeling his phone vibrate, he took it and saw a text from Chaerin.

 

From : Meanie Angel

To : Yongguk

 

Chill brother and stop sulking. You did well too. Congrats!

And I am sure you will be first in PE later.

 

Yongguk look at his phone screen and smile.

“I wonder how could she read people mind.”

 

Chaerin check on her phone as it vibrated welcoming a text message.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter