Love 1001

Love in Shinhwa High.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” 

“Are you slacking off again Yongguk.”, Chaerin yell from the kitchen.

“Can’t I take a time off?”, he pout as he lay on the couch.

“You are so freaking lazy , all I ask you is to help me wipe the instruments.”

“You sound like my mother.”, he added hugging the pillow.

“Never on earth would I want a son like you.”, she sigh as she comes out from the kitchen with two cup of hot tea and some cakes.

The smell of the tea highlight the whole environment.

 

“What’s for today?”, he ask as he sat up looking at her.

“Rose tea and some chocolate indulgence cake.”, she smile.

“Woah, I am hungry.”, he said as he wants to take the dessert where she hit his arm.

“Not until you do what I say.”

“Chaerinnie don’t be mean.”, he pout.

“Your cuteness, I am not buying it. It makes me wanna puke.”, she smirk and take a sip of her tea.

 

He look at her. She sigh.

“Eat it then, do your work later.”

“Yes madam.”

She look at him and let out a tiny chuckle.

 

Standing up she walk to the mini garden that she has in the room and look around, fixing the pots and walking back to the table where a vase has fill with flowers on it. She take it as she remove the flowers and brought the vase to the kitchen to wash it.

 

“Yongguk, we have two appointments in fifteen minutes time. I want you to handle it.”, she said.

He look at her as he was eating the cake.

“Wouldn’t you be here too?”, he ask looking at her figure as she takes out the new flowers.

“I will but I will like to see you take charge.”, she say as she place the flowers beside the vase, finding for a scissors.

“Arraso ma’am, Yongguk at your service.”, he wink as he continue eating.

She just smile as she cut of the flowers stem and slowly begin to arrange the flowers in a perfect order.

 

“You know, you have always been happy doing that. People will be surprise to see this side of you Chaerin.”

“I wonder if I should take it as a compliment or a critic.”, she said as she put the flowers.

“A compliment.”, he smile as he walk to her looking at how she were having fun just in doing the flowers.

“You know for once you look like a lady.”

“And I am wondering if that is a critic or a compliment again.”, she look at him.

 

 

“Welcome to LOVE 1001, Bang Yongguk at your service.”, Yongguk gave a charming smile to the girls.

“I assume you are Hyeri and you are Dasom.”, he said as he point to a brunette and a petite female.

They both nodded as they had tiny tint of pink on their cheeks.

“What is it that you would like us to help?”, he ask.

“Is it the love and dating tips or are you finding for someone to date? Because we do have a book of boys that are waiting for a girl.”, he smile.

“Ah, actually.”, the girl say as she fidget in her seat.

 

Chaerin smile as she put two cup of teas on the table.

“Raspberries tea that will calm your nervousness.”, she say as she sit beside him with a notebook.

“Thank you sunbaenim.”, both the female say.

Chaerin only reply with a smile.

 

“So about the problem?”, he ask again.

“Actually sunbae, I will like to find a guy that I could date.”, Hyeri say with a smile.

Chaerin look at the brunette and let out tiny chuckle.

“Aww, what type of male will you like?”, Chaerin ask.

Hyeri look at Chaerin with a smile.

“Someone that is funny and dorky, and also someone that will always be there to support me.”, she added with shyness.

“I think I have the right people for you.”

 

Chaerin then took the book beside Yongguk, he were looking at her.

“I have two qualified candidates for you. One is Lee Sungyeol and another is Lee Minhyuk.”, she say as she allow Hyeri to check on both the boys.

Chaerin then observe Hyeri, the way the girl act and the way her eyes spark into sparkles of light. She chuckle.

“I will give a call to Sungyeol and inform him. Is this Saturday fine? Around 11 am at the Lotte Mall?”, Chaerin ask which makes Hyeri to be surprise.

The girl nodded in shyness.

“Just meet me on Friday for some tips.”, Chaerin smile.

“Omo, Kamsahmida sunbaenim.”, she bow.

“No biggie at all.”

 

Yongguk chuckle. Until today he is wondering on how the hell Chaerin can know which guy that suits both the male and female that came over to this room. He look at Dasom.

“How about you sweetheart?”, he ask.

Dasom look at both of them and let out a sigh.

“I have a crush on this guy but he is one of the school playboy.”, she said.

Chaerin look at her and let her to continue.

“But he save me and ever since then I got attracted to him. In school, he will always give me that smile that I find sincere and fill with kindness.”

“But I am afraid to approach him.”, she added.

 

“Do you think that this is love?”, Chaerin ask Dasom.

She look at Chaerin with a smile and nod.

“What makes you think you are in love with him?”, she ask as she look at the female.

“It is because I wake up each day with a smile and look forward to each day sunbaenim, whenever he smile it brightens up my day even though I am having a bad day. You know those little thing he does like opening the door for me, wishing me good morning or goodbye, smiling at me and helping me to carry the stuff to the teacher room, and when I am in need of people he would be there.”, she smile.

Chaerin saw the way Dasom smile and sparkles. She saw the real meaning of love in a girl eyes and she know Dasom isn’t kidding when she say she’s in love with him.

Chaerin smile.

“Love is beautiful isn’t it? The way it makes you smile and overcome a bad day?”, Chaerin ask which surprises Yongguk. The male look at her seeing how Chaerin give out the smile of hers that could lighten up a dark world.

 

“You are afraid to lose him and you know how playboy he is, the way he treat girls. At times guys are like that because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter