~Seven~

Breaking Free

 

Scynthia’s POV 

 

So what's the weather over there like? What kind of clothes should I be packing?” Hyun asks from his room.

Pack for both warm and cold weather since we'll be going to the east and west coast,” I yell back.

Alright, thanks for the heads up,” he says.

We are all currently packing for the tour. Exciting isn't it? We leave tomorrow morning for California, though I think our first concert is in Canada? Not sure.

So will you two be our personal tour guides when we hit the states?” Jeong asks.

Sure, once we hit Chicago, we'll be all yours,” Ann says as she throws a pair of sweats and shorts in her suitcase.

What do you mean?” Hyun asks as he peeks his head into our room. “You two have been to other places, right?”

Me and Ann look at each other before bursting out into laughter. “Ah, Hyun. You really are funny.

Jeong then comes into our room with a confused look on his face.

No. We've never been out of Illinois, really. Well, I haven't anyways,” Ann says.

Same here,” I say as I chuck a few shirts into my suitcase.

Well then, I guess we'll all be tourists!” Hyun excitingly says.

Yeah and it'll be easier since we have our own translators with us,” Jeong says with a smile.

Now that we can help you with,” I say before chuckling.

All four of us continued talking as me and Ann continued with our packing.

 

Are you guys done yet?”

I turn my head to see Rose leaning on the wall.

Not yet, almost though. Me and Hyun were just taking a break,” Jeong says.

Okay. Anyways, I just got of the phone with Chung. Him, Jisoo, and Nari are coming over for dinner,” she says.

Excuse me? You want to repeat that again?” I say.

I didn't think I stuttered? You all should be happy. Me and Chung are going to make you guys a real Chinese dinner!” she exclaims.

You could have given us a heads up on this, Rose. The guys were planning on spending the night here and just chilling,” Jeong says.

I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like they can't still come over,” Rose says.

Maybe we just don't want to hang with them,” Hyun says.

That's pretty rude. They are going to be with us during the tour so we may as well all get to know each other,” she says.

I'm just gonna be honest here. I'm pretty sure everyone here doesn't like Nari. Chung and Jisoo are cool but something is up with Nari,” I say. That's when I notice Ann pretty much freeze up. Yeah, I knew something was going on between the two.

From how much I've hung out with Nari, she seems like a pretty cool person to me,” Rose says. Yeah cause all you do is hang around Chung. “Do you all feel that way about her?”

Jeong nods while Hyun says something. “Yeah. She's just too happy and gives out way too many compliments to us. I mean, a person can't be that cheerful all the time. She just seems a little fishy,” he says.

I notice Rose roll her eyes at his response. “What about you, Ann?” she asks her.

Ann looks up with wide eyes. “W-what?

How do you feel about Nari? Do you not like her either?”

Umm. . .I-I guess there's n-nothing wrong with her,” she says or should I say stutters out.

Me, Jeong, and Hyun all look at each other.

See! Even Ann thinks she's okay!” Rose cheers.

Does Namjoon know about Chung coming over?” I ask.

Nope. He'll just find out when he comes.”

Seriously, what is going on in this girl’s head?

Is that all you're packing, Ann?” Rose asks. 

What's wrong with what I packed?” Ann replies.

You have sweats, t-shirts, and shorts. We're going to be out. We have to dress to impress!”

Um, I'd rather be comfortable, instead.

Tsk. I sometimes wonder what Jimin sees in you,” she says. “Anyways, I just wanted to let you know of the dinner news. I'll let you guys get back to packing,” Rose says before leaving our room.

Ann, she was probably just joking. You know she didn't mean it,” Hyun says.

“Yeah, I know,” she says. “Well, I'm pretty much finished with my packing. I'm gonna go get something to eat,” she says before walking out the room.

Well, I'm going to guess that tonight is going to be one hell of a night. This calls for some alcohol,” Hyun says.

“I'm definitely in on that,” I say. I feel like is going to go down tonight and I think I want to be drunk during it all.






 

Rose's POV

 

“I'll get it!” I yell as I walk out of my room.

I walk through the kitchen only to see Ann eating something.

I go up to the door and open it. “Hey! Glad you guys could make it,” I say as I step aside to let them in.

Thanks for having us,” Jisoo says.

No problem. Gotta show Chung here I can beat him at cooking. Plus, we'll be spending a lot of time together. May as well get to know each other, right?” I say.

Yeah, we'll see about that. . .Meigui,” Chung says as he walks passed me.

Yeah, yeah. Anyways, the guys will be here, too so we'll have to make more food,” I say.

You mean BTS?” Nari asks.

Yup,” I say as I shut the door.

Awesome! I can't believe we're eating dinner with BTS and Royalty. How exciting?!”

We're not too exciting really,” I say with a shrug.

Oh, hey Ann,” Jisoo says.

Hey guys,” she says.

Watcha eating there? Looks good,” Jisoo says.

Just some leftover cake. Did you guys want a piece?” she asks.

No, I gotta be fit for all the upcoming dancing. Besides, I don't want to become one of those fat dancers,” Nari says.

Ann drops her fork, making a clank sound. Did I just miss something or?

Sure, I'll have a piece,” Jisoo says.

Uh, yeah, sure,” Ann says as she gets up to get him a plate and fork.

Don't eat too much, you guys will have a huge feast tonight!” I say.

I second that. Did you want to start now?” Chung asks.

Yeah, we probably should if we want to eat a decent time,” I say as I look at my phone at the time. “You guys hurry up. We're gonna need the kitchen.

Ann, go tell the others that they're here. And Jisoo and Nari, feel free to make yourselves at home,” I say.

Thanks, Rose!” Nari cheerfully says.

Thanks for the cake, Ann,” Jisoo says as Ann starts walking down the hall.

You're welcome,” she responds back.

Okay. Let's start this thing,” I say to Chung.

You're on,” he replies back.



 

Scynthia’s POV


 

“Unnie wanted me to tell you that her guests are here,” Ann says as she makes her way to her bed. “I already told oppas.”

“Uhg, I don't want to go out there. I don't know what's gotten into that woman lately. Like does she know what she's doing to Namjoon? Does she even care how he feels?” I say to her.

She just shrugs as she gets her laptop and tucks herself into her bed.

“What are you doing?” I ask her.

“I'm going to try to finish the drama I've been watching tonight,” she says.

“Aren't you gonna go back out there?” I ask her.

“Nah, I think I'm just gonna stay in for the night.”

“But Rose is cooking. You're gonna miss that?”

“Not too hungry,” she says.

“Ann, are you okay?” I ask her.

“Perfect.”

“Ann.”

“Scyn, what? I'm just not hungry,” she says.

“Ann.”

She finally looks at me. “What?”

“You're not telling me something. I am your best friend after all.”

She sighs and runs a hand through her hair. “I don't want to talk about it now.”

“Does it have something to do with one of those guests out there?”

She looks away from me. Gotcha.

“Look, we're going to talk later tonight and you will be out there to eat cause I'll be damned if I'm out there by myself. If I gotta suffer, you're going to suffer with me.”

“Scyn, just let me be by myself tonight, okay? You have Hoseok and oppas there. I just don't want to be out there,” she says.

I sigh. “Ann, don't let that-”

The guys are here!” we hear Jeong say.

“This isn't over,” I say before walking out the room.

 


 

Glad you could join us, Scyn,” I hear Rose say from the kitchen. I just roll my eyes.

Hey, babe,” Hoseok says as he leans in for a quick kiss.

I just turn into him and hug him. “You alright?” he asks.

Can we just go to our apartment and hang out there for tonight?” I jokingly say.

That sounds like an awesome plan. And I know Rose can cook and all but I'd much rather have yours tonight,” he says before kissing me on my head.

I lean back and look up at him. “Yeah, too bad we're stuck here.”

Hey Scyn. You guys done packing?” I turn to see that it was Jin.

Hey Jin. And yeah, just about.”

That's good. I practically had to pack JK’s suitcase. All he had were t-shirts, a couple pairs of pants, and one pair of timbs.”

Hey! That's more than enough!”

You're not always going to have time to wash your clothes! Plus you need extras!” Jin yells back.

 

I scan the living room and see Nari talking to Jimin. Of course, where else would she be. I then see Namjoon sitting on the couch, staring towards Rose's direction. I internally sigh. Can't she see that he's jealous right now? And I wouldn't blame him.

 

I leave Jin and Hobi talking while I go take a seat next to Namjoon.

 

“What's up?” I ask him.

Nothing much,” he says.

“So, I gotta question for you.”

“Yeah, I'm listening. Must be important if you're asking in English.”

“I just dont wany anyone to hear. What do you think of Nari?” I ask, not missing the giggling from Nari and Jimin.

“She's alright, I guess. Haven't really hung around her enough to find out.”

“Mmm. Gotcha.”

“Why? Something up with her?” he asks.

“I don't know what it is, but she is definitely up to something. I mean, Ann is hiding away in her room right now,” I say. “I'm surprised Jimin hasn't gone to see her, yet.”

“I was just about to ask about Ann. And why is she hiding? Yeah, we got here and next thing I know, Jimin was already talking to Nari.”

“I see,” I say as I stare at said two. “And I don't know. I'm gonna assume it's with Nari.”

“Well, if I find out anything, I'll let you know.”

“Thanks. So, how are you and Rose doing?” I ask.

He chuckles. “I'm assuming you've been noticing it, too, huh?” I nod in response. “I'm not overreacting am I? I just feel like ever since that Chung dude came in, she's been acting different. It's like she's not caring about anyone else but her.”

“Tell me about it. We were told about this dinner today. And you should've heard the way she told us, not to mention what she said to Ann.”

I hear him sigh beside me. “I don't know, Scyn. You don't think she's starting to like this guy do you?”

“I wouldn't say that. I just think she's really excited that she has someone from her country that she can share and talk about things with. I wouldn't put too much thought into but I would talk to her and tell her how you feel because evidently, she can't tell.”

“Yeah, I guess you're right,” he says.

“I'm always right,” I say with a chuckle. I sigh. “You think I should go interrupt their conversation or let them be?” I ask Namjoon.

“Hmm . . . I don't know. You know how he-whoa. I see they're more than comfortable with each other.” Nari went to go hold Jimin's hand and he. . .let her.

“I'll be damned if she tries to pull something right in front of me,” I say as I'm standing up.

“Let me know if you need backup,” he says.

I nod my head before walking up to the two.



 

Jimin's POV

 

I'm just really excited for the tour. Are you guys all done packing and stuff?” Nari asks.

Yeah. We finished before we got here,” I say.

We've been talking about the tour. I can tell she's really excited about it. It'll be fun going on a trip with her.

You guys have been to California and New York before right? I bet you can give a pretty good tour,” she says. 

Not really. We never really have the time to explore-”

“Hey guys.” I turn to see that it was Scyn. 

Hey Scyn! Haven't seen you tonight any,” I say.

Same. I wonder why. Anyways, I was just talking to Namjoon,” she says.

I nod in response. She looks at me or more gives me a glare as she looks me up and down. I follow her stare, reaching me and Nari’s hands holding each others. Huh, wonder when this happened. I simply let my hand loose.

So, are you guys done packing for the tour?” I ask.

Just about done,” she says.

Aren't you excited for the tour, Scynthia? I'm so happy that I'm able to be part of it,” Nari says.

Yeah, super excited,” Scyn says but even I can tell that was forced and dripping with sarcasm. What's going on with her? 

Jimin here says he'll give me a tour of California,” Nari says, making me chuckle.

Oh, really?” Scyn asks as she looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

Yeah, he'll be my personal tour guide.”

Huh. Well, I bet that will be super fun!” Scyn says with her fake enthusiasm. I'm about to ask if she's okay before she says something again.

Have you seen Ann, yet, Jimin?” she asks.

“No, not yet. Man, me and Nari got so caught up with each other that I forgot,” I say.

Well, when you get a chance, you should see her,” she says.

Will do.” I say.

"Go ahead and go see her now, Jimin. I'll just talk to you later," Nari says.

"You sure?"

"Yes. Go see your girlfriend," Nari says before pushing me towards the bedrooms.

 

I knock on Ann’s door, not wanting a repeat of last time. I mean, I do, but, eh, nevermind.

Come in,” I hear her say. I open the door and close it behind me. I look and find Ann curled up in bed with her laptop.

What do we have here?” I ask her.

Just watching a drama. Did you need something?” she asks.

I just can't come and see my girlfriend?” I ask with a smile.

She shrugs. “Just thought you'd rather be out there.”

I walk towards her bed before taking a seat beside her. “Why aren't you out there anyways? I haven't seen you the entire night.“

Just not feeling it. Thought I'd spend tonight catching up on a drama.”

Are you okay? You're not getting sick are you?” I ask as I feel her forehead with the back of my hand.

She shakes her head. “I'm fine. Just rather be here, is all.”

Well, you are planning on coming out for dinner, right?” she shakes her head. “Are you sure you're alright, Ann? Something you want to talk about?”

She smiles and shakes her head. I can tell something is wrong but I don't want to push her.

“Well, if you're not going to come out then I'm just going to join you in here,” I say as I jump under her blanket with her.

Hey! I was comfortable and you stole my pillow!”

“Well, I'll be your new pillow,” I say as I lay her head on my chest.

Not as comfortable but I guess it'll do,” she says with a chuckle. Least I got her to smile. I feel like I haven't seen in a while.

So what drama are we watching?” I ask. “The K2!” I roll my eyes. “Really? This is why you're in here?”

You could always leave. I'm perfectly okay with watching Ji Chang-Wook all by myself,” she says.

Yah! You can't talk about him like that! Besides, he's too old,” I say.

“I don't care. He's still good looking. And have you seen him fight on here?” she continues.

Whatever. I know you'd still pick me if you had to make a choice between us.” she doesn't say anything back, though.

Ann?”

Sorry, what was the question?” she says with a smile.

You think you're really funny, huh?”

She chuckles. “I don't know. I mean, he can fight and can supposedly make some good ramen. And he seems really cool and sweet.”

“I can do all those things. I bet he can't sing or dance,” I say.

Oh! He can sing. He sang a song for a web drama! His voice is actually really nice,” she says.

I roll my eyes and say nothing.

“Jimin?. . .Jimin?” she finally looks up at me. “I was just joking,” she says. I continue to stay quiet.

She leans up and kisses me on the cheek. “I would, no doubt, choose you over him.”

“That's what I thought,” I say before stealing a kiss on her lips.

So annoying,” she says with a smile.

But you'd still choose to be with my annoying self over any other guy,” I say.

Eh, I may have to rethink that,” she says.

What was that?” I ask and she bursts into laughter.

Now I could get used to this. Just her and me and listening to the sound of her laughter.






 

Rose's POV


 

Okay, I think we're just about done,” I say to Chung.

“I'd say so. We could probably start setting the table,” he says.

Hey, Tae!” I call out.

Yeah?” he answers. “You mind setting the table? I'd ask Ann but I have no idea where she is,” I say. “Sure, no problem.”

I have to say, you are indeed a pretty good cook. Maybe not as good as me but you're good,” Chung says.

I giggle. “I guess I should take that as a compliment, huh?”

He nods, “As it was!”

But thanks. I really did have fun. It's been a while since I was able to do something like this. And I really enjoy your company,” I say.

Same here. It makes me feel as I'm at home sometimes and not somewhere far from it,” he says.

Agreed.”




 

Dinner is ready guys!” I yell out.

Me and Chung placed the dishes out on the table that Tae set for us.

Looks good!” Jin exclaims.

It sure does,” Jungkook says.

Thanks, we hope you guys like it,” I say.

Where's Ann and Jimin?” I ask.

Chilling in our room. I'll go get them,” Scyn says.

Oh no, that's okay. I'll get them,” Nari says as she stands up.

Oh, thanks! It's the last room on the right,” I say.

No problem,” she says.

I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we started without them,” Yoongi says making everyone laugh.

Wow, this is really good,” Tae says.

Thanks! It was fun making it,” I say.

Wow, don't hate me Chung but Rose just might be up there with your cooking,” Jisoo says.

“Well, better ask her to cook the rest of your meals for you,” Chung says jokingly.

So Chung, are you liking it here in Korea?” Hoseok asks.

“I do. I mean, I do get homesick at times but overall, I feel like I made the right choice. I'm going on tour with Royalty and BTS, so I'd say my choice has been pretty solid,” Chung says beside me.

We all chuckle at his response. Well everyone except Namjoon. I inwardly roll my eyes at him.

Nice to see you guys waiting for us,” Jimin says as he takes a seat next to Jungkook and Tae.

Where's Ann?” Scyn asks.

She's showing Nari the bathroom,” Jimin says. I notice Scyn glance down the hall like she's waiting for something to happen. Weird.




 

Ann's POV

 

Me and Jimin were still lying in bed and watching the K2. I forgot we had people over until someone knocked on my door.

Come in!” I yell.

Hey-oh. Did I interrupt something?” Nari asks. I internally moan. Who told her to come here?

No. We're just watching a drama. Did you need something?” Jimin asks.

Dinner is ready. We're all at the table waiting,” she says.

“Alright, we're coming,” Jimin says as he starts leaving my bed. There goes my pillow.

Oh, Ann, could you show me where your bathroom is?” Nari asks.

“It's the last room on the left,” I say. She could've asked someone else. How many people are here?

Thanks!” she says before leaving.

Alright, let's go,” Jimin says.

No. Just let me stay and finish this,” I say.

No. You're going to come eat with the resr of us. If I have to, I will drag you out,” he says.

I just roll my eyes before throwing my blankets off of me.

Good girl,” Jimin says as he takes my hand and walk out my room.

Oh Ann! I walked into the wrong room. Which one did you say was the bathroom?” Nari asks as we make it to the hall.

Go show her. I'll save you a seat,” Jimin says. Yeah, if I make it there. I just smile and nod.

I turn back to Nari. “It's the last room down he-”

Listen here, . I just came here to warn you that you better watch out.”

And what am I supposed to be watching out for?” I tiringly say.

Don't give me the sass. And I'm here to take Jimin. Actually, I won't even have to take him. He'll just come right towards me.”

Whatever,” I say before turning around.

Oh, just you wait and see,” I hear her say.



 

Author's POV

 

Oh! Ann, my lovely donsaeng! I haven't seen you all day,” Jin says.

Ann chuckles. “Hey oppa. Hey everyone,” she says as she takes a seat next to Jimin. “How's the food taste? It looks good.”

It is as good as it looks,” Yoongi says.

Oh wow. If Yoongi oppa says it's good then it must be delicious!” Ann says.

“Here, have some of this,” Jimin says as he begins to fill her plate up. “You have to eat all of it,” he tells her.

Yes, dad,” Ann says.

So, is everyone excit-”

“Nari, are you okay?” Rose asks.

“I'm fine,” she says as she takes her seat, right across from Ann.

Are you sure? It looks like you've been crying,” Jisoo states. That's when everyone looks up.

It's alright, it's nothing, really,” she says.

You know you can tell us, right? We're not here to hurt you,” Nari says.

It's fine, really. I-I don't want to call anyone out or create drama,” Nari responds.

Wait, did someone here do something to you?” Yoongi asks.

Nari keeps quiet and bows her head down.

Nari,” Chung says.

“I was asking Ann which room the bathroom was and then I tried to make some small talk since I haven't seen her for a while. I told her I was excited to be able to be on the same stage as her. But then, s-she told me I was a bad dancer and that I n-needed to l-lose weight. She then said she doesn't know how I got let into BigHit. And t-then,” she stutters out.

And then what?” Chung asks.

S-she slapped me,” Nari says before crying her eyes out.

Ann's head shoots up. “Wha-”

Ann! Why would you say something like that? Why would you hit her?!” Rose exclaims.

What? I didn't do any-”

“You were the last one with her. You think she's making this up?” Rose retorts.

Rose calm down,” Namjoon tries.

Ann,” Jin starts, “Did you say those things to her and did you slap her?” he asks seriously.

No! All I did was tell her which room the bathroom was,” Ann says.

Then why did she come back from the bathroom crying?” Rose asks.

I don't know! Jimin, tell them I didn't do anything,” Ann says as she looks at Jimin.

I-I wasn't there, Ann. I can't say anything,” he says.

“Are you serious? You really think I'd say something like that? Let alone hit her?”

“Let's just talk in private, okay?” Jimin says.

You aren't denying it. So you think I actually said that.”

Ann, why don't you-” Kookie tries but gets cut off.

Why don't you believe me?”

Jimin sighs. He didn't want to have to say in front of everyone but he was given no choice. “Well, you've been acting really secluded lately. And you have been complaining about your weight and looks.”

“So you said those things because you were jealous? Just because you're not happy with yourself doesn't mean you have to bully other to make yourself feel good,” Rose retorts.

Rose that's enough,” Jeong says.

It makes sense. That's probably why all she packed were sweats and oversized t-shirts-”

“Rose, stop,” Namjoon says.

I'm serious. Ann, if you weren't happy with yourself you should've asked. I'm sure Nari would've helped. She probably could've made you look like an actual woman,” Rose says but she wasn't finished. “Just because someone abused you doesn't mean you have to take out your anger and jealousy out on another person. That's just wrong.”

The room went quiet after that was said.

Ann stood up and went to her room, not saying one word or looking at anyone.

 

What the actual ?!” Scynthia says.

Sycn, don't do this now,” Hoseok says to her.

Oh, no. This is happening right now,” Scynthia says as she stands up. She looks at Namjoon. “You better talk to your fiancé real quick, Joon. And you better talk some sense into her.” Rose gasps but Scynthia ignores this.

You,” she says looking at Jimin, “You’re really going to believe her over your girlfriend you've known for how long? Do you really think she'd do something like that? This so called friend of yours just came back to your life. You don't know what kind of person she is now.”

And you,” she says as she looks at Nari. “So, you're playing this game, huh? I still don't know what's up in that head of yours, but just you know, just because you have some people here fooled, doesn't mean you're getting anywhere. And let me tell you something, you do something to hurt Ann and I will come back 10 times stronger.”

But, I D-did not-”

“I don't want to hear another word from you,” Scynthia says. “I hope the rest of you guys aren't dumb enough to believe her.” Scynthia then leaves the table and goes after Ann.

Once again, it got quiet. The once fun atmosphere now dark and awkward.

Well, I could sure use that alcohol now,” Hyun says, earning a snack from Jeong.

“I'm really s-sorry. I wouldn't have s-said anything if I knew th-this would've happened,” Nari stutters out.

I think we should leave,” Jisoo says. “Thanks for the dinner.”

“I'm sorry the evening got ruined. I'll make it up to you,” Rose says. “Are you sure you're okay, Nari? Do you want me to go with you guys?”

Nari shakes her head. “I don't want to cause any more trouble,” she says.

You haven't caused any,” Yoongi says. “I'm just sorry you dealt with that. On behalf of Ann, I'll apologize.”

Me too. I'll make sure she apologizes to you in person tomorrow. Get home and get some rest, all of you,” Rose says.

"Wait. I'll make sure you all get back to your dorms, alright," Jimin says as he stands up from the table. 

The four bid goodbye to the rest before leaving, Rose shutting the door behind them.

“What?” Rose asks as she walks back.

So you believe Nari, a person we've basically just met, over your own group member?” Namjoon asks.

“So you're telling me you don't?” Rose asks.

Namjoon, you think someone, especially a girl is going to make some up about getting hit?” Yoongi asks.

“Seriously, Joon. What is your problem?” Rose asks.

“So let me get this straight, you're willing to believe Nari’s story without even hearing out Ann’s side?” Namjoon asks.

I'm with Namjoon on this. Besides, Nari seems like an odd one. I really think she's up to something,” Jeong says.

Of course you'd take Ann's side,” Rose mumbles.

And what is that supposed to mean?” Jeong asks, his tone of voice changing.

You always take her side just because she's the youngest. Yeah, she's had a bad past but who hasn't? You act like everyone is out to get her. She's a grown woman not a five year old. What's so special about her anyways?” Rose says.

Jeong stands up from the table and walks towards her. “First of all, she is your group member. We're all basically family,” he says seriously. “So don't you dare go talking about her like that. And for your information, I care about you all, especially you three ever since that incident. So don't go saying like that again.”

“Tch. Yeah. And the last time I checked, I'm Chinese, not Korean and I only have one brother. And let me remind you, that those two in their started that whole incident,” she says.

I don't know what's gotten into you. I don't know if it's the popularity that's gotten to your head or what, but I don't like this new Rose. I suggest you check your attitude and drop this new one before we get on that flight tomorrow morning,” Jeong says before going to his room, not forgetting to slam the door.

So, about that alcohol,” Hyun says, earning another smack, this time from Hoseok.

I think we should go. We should just sleep this off and talk about this tomorrow, when our minds are at a new mindset,” Jin says.

I agree. I'm just going to say goodbye to Scyn,” Hoseok says before leaving.

The boys begin to leave and head back to their dorm.

“We're going to talk tomorrow,” Namjoon says to Rose before walking out the door, not waiting for a reply back.




 

Scynthia’s POV

 

“Ann, come on now. Open up please,” I say as I keep knocking on the door.

Did she lock herself in?” I turn to see Hoseok.

“Yeah, I can't blame her, though,” I say.

Well the guys headed out already. I just came to say goodnight,” he says.

I go in for a kiss and a hug. “I guess we really should have just went to our apartment,” he says, making me chuckle a bit.

“Yeah. Now we get to deal with the aftermath of this whole night tomorrow,” I say.

Everything will work out, don't stress over it too much,” he says.

Yeah, I'll try.”

Goodnight babe. See you in the AM.”

Night,” I say before he walks away and leaves.

I go back to knocking on the door.

“Oh wow, how mature of her to lock herself in her room. What is she, twelve?” I hear Rose say.

“I suggest you leave my sight before someone really gets slapped tonight,” I say.

Whatever. I'm going to bed. Try to keep your hissy fits down,” she says before walking to her room and closing the door.

 

How the hell am I going to last a whole tour with her?” I say aloud.

Alcohol.” I turn to see Hyun coming my way.

Do we need to take you to an AA meeting? Did you actually drink tonight?” I ask.

Nah. Besides, it's no fun drinking alone,” he says. “How is she?”

Haven't been able to get her to open the door,” I say.

Well, if she doesn't open, don't forget noona keeps spare keys to our rooms in the drawer in the kitchen.  Or you can try your lock picking skills,” he says with a smile.

Ha ha. Funny.”

“I know. We'll Goodnight. Hopefully this will all blow over tomorrow, though it most likely won't.”

“We can only hope. Night Hyun.”

Just then, the door opens.

 

“Oh sorry, I thought you'd still be eating dinner,” Ann says. I take a good look at her and only sigh. Her eyes are already puffy and red.

I gently push her back into our room before closing the door.

“Ann,” I say and that's all it takes for her to breakdown again.

“I didn't do it, Scyn,” she says between her crying, “I really didn't. W-why won't they believe me? I didn't do anything she said.”

I bring her into my embrace and let her cry on my shirt as I rub her back. “I know, I know you didn't do it. Let's just sleep this out, okay? We'll talk in the morning.”

 

Oh how I hope this will all be resolved in the morning.





 

Jimin's POV

 

I sit on the edge of my bed, head in my hands as I think about what just happened last night.

Ann couldn't have, she just couldn't have done it. But then again, this is the second time Nari has said Ann did something to her. I know Nari too and she'd never act like this. And Yoongi hyung is right. Who would lie about being hit?

Hey hyung, you don't really believe Nari do you?” I hear Jungkook ask.

I just stay silent, not knowing what to say.

I want you to know that I believe Ann. I just hope you do, too,” he says and I hear my door shut.

How did this happen? We were just laughing and cuddling? How did it go from that to her hitting and bullying someone?


I just hope I wake up tomorrow and find out this was all a nightmare. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woo!