PDA

Tempted
ejgCq7a.gif
PDA
ejgCq7a.gif

Jaehyun takes Taeyong to a studio flat. It is scarcely furnished in a minimalistic fashion. Clothes are strewn across the king sized bed and the floor is littered with empty packets of ramen and crisps. His compulsive cleaning habits urges him to pick up the litter and gather the clothes in a heap.

"Gee, you really didn't have to do all that. I'm sorry" he says. "Although, it would be great to have someone like you around in the house."

Taeyong tries to ignore the comment because it is almost causing his mind to think he meant something else. 

Jaehyun holds Taeyong’s hand and delicately puts the band-aid on his finger. Taeyong used to think he had nice hands but after taking a good look at Jaehyun's hands, he notices that he has really slender fingers and soft, pretty hands that even some girls would be jealous of. 

"Thanks" Taeyong says. There is an awkward silence while he thinks about how he should take leave but not long after, the door opens and a group of boys join them. 

Jaehyun introduces them. The goofy one is Doyoung. Johnny is as tall as Jaehyun and from the States too. Hansol and Yuta look like they are brothers but aren't really. Taeyong notices them giving him a once over and looking at Jaehyun in a judgemental way. 

Jaehyun brings out some snacks as they turn the television on to watch football. 

"I should really go. Thanks for your help" Taeyong says to Jaehyun. 

"Woah. Where are you going, dude?" Johnny stops him. "That's rude. Hang out with us. We just came in."

Jaehyun looks at him and makes a puppy face that Taeyong finds extremely persuasive, possibly dangerous in some ways. 

"Alright" he says and sits on the couch with them. 

The group is engaged in loud banter, mostly inside jokes that Taeyong can't decipher. Jaehyun volunteers to make instant noodles for them and everyone cheers. Taeyong’s eyes follow him to the kitchen. The sink is filled to the brim with unwashed dishes. He realises that he probably stared at him for too long and looks back at the TV. 

"So where are you from?" Yuta asks. 

"I'm originally from here" he replies. "Then, I lived in Pyeongtaek for five years and moved back here just recently."

"How do you know Jaehyun?"

Taeyong thinks about it for a bit and realises it is probably not a good idea to reveal that it is because Jaehyun confronted him for being a bully. "I don't really know him that well"

"Wow, I'm hurt!" Jaehyun jokingly shouts from the kitchen.

"I'll help you out" Doyoung gets up and joins him in the kitchen. 

"Well, if you are by yourself, you can hang out with us in school too" Johnny invites him. Taeyong thinks he is a nice guy. 

"I do have a friend at school but we might join you" Taeyong laughs. 

"Who is your friend?" Yuta asks. 

"He is called Ten. He is Thai. He does Art and Music" Taeyong says. Upon hearing this, Hansol nudges Johnny and bursts out laughing. It is literally the first time Taeyong hears his voice. 

"Ohhhh" Johnny says and kicks Hansol in the shins. 

"What's the matter?" Taeyong asks, confused. 

"Absolutely nothing!" he replies instantly. 

Taeyong wonders if they are making fun of him as an inside joke and his eyes reflexively wander towards Jaehyun to seek safety. He finds Doyoung hugging Jaehyun from the back, almost cuddling him, his hands in places that aren't the most appropriate. He quickly averts his eyes from that sight but Johnny has already noticed.

"Don't mind them" Johnny says. "They're always all over each other."

Taeyong makes a revolted face to which Yuta instantly objects. "Are you homophobic, bro?" he almost yells, causing everyone to look at him. "That's not cool!"

Taeyong is taken aback. "Of course not! I do that to ANY couple who does PDA. Homo or hetero" he defends himself. 

"We weren't  PDA-ing. And we're not a couple!" Jaehyun laughs. 

"Yeah, we're not" Doyoung agrees. "We're friends with benefits." Jaehyun shakes his head but Taeyong is unsure if it's in shock or denial. 

"You do you" he mutters half-heartedly. He thinks it's because of his aversion to people doing skinship but he didn't quite enjoy the rest of the evening. 

Author's Notes

Hey guys, I just got back from London two hours ago. I really enjoyed Crush's concert. He sounds heavenly, just like the official songs!! And he actually looks so good. He looks better in real life. He said he loves London and he wants to come back again. I hope you guys get to meet your favourite celebrities someday too, if you haven't yet. Anyways, what I wanted to tell you guys is that I suspect this story might take a +18 turn at some point. Are any of you younger than +18? (Not that I refrained from reading s when I was younger than 18, lol) I will mark the chapter as M, if I write it. I'm still not sure if i actually will. I have never actually written explicit contents before so this will be a new experience for me. Ciao 

tAHGrMs.gif