Baro's Boyfriend Disqualification?!

Christmas with My BoyFriend's family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun POV
Who did he think he was to be able to date my Baby Duck? I will personally make sure that Ducky Disqualify him as a boyfriend and break up with him, i will not seen like in have forced him, I will look perfectly innocent in front of Min. Then he can't punish me... Muahahahaha, I am not the evil maknae of Suju for no reason.

Sungmin POV
Seeing Sandeul dating, I have no choice but to have questions about Kyu inviting Baro over, who is currently dating our little duckie, 'stole' would be the word Kyu would use though. To protect my baby and his lover, I sent something to Baro...

To:Baroro 
From: Deullie's umma

Be extra careful when you come over on friday... It may or may not affect your relationship with our duckie...

 

Baro POV
'Affect your relationship with our duckie.... Does that mean the invite is going to be a test for me? Oh boy, I have to do well for this...' I thought and decided to go get some presents to impress my probably future parents-in-law....

[On the day of Christmas reunion]

I nervously knock on the door, i waited for a few minutes before a boy with orange bob of messed up hair opened the door and let out a cute yawn,  making me coo at his cuteness. "you are still sleeping at this time?" I asked as he rub at his eyes, he smiled and leans up to kiss me. 
"Of course I am! its only the morning and I stayed up late to play games last night... ehehe~" He scratches his head and smiles at me.
"This boy got his gaming addict from his dad." Sandeul's mom said, laughing. "By the way Baro, why are you so early?"
"Well... Mr Cho didn't tell me what time to come over... so I've decided to come early to help out..." I laughed awkwardly. 
"You can hang out in my room since its still early!" Sandeul jumped and half drag me upstairs.
"Cho Sandeul! no gaming in the morning!" I heard his mother shout at us.

We cuddled in bed for a few hours, fell asleep with our body tangled to each other only to be woken up with a squeal and a loud scream. I opened my eyes and there stood Mr Cho and his wife....

"Appa, we only slept.. we didn't do anything..." I saw Sandeul blush cutely as he spoke up as the older Cho look like he was about to say something. Sandeul's mother then spoke up, "Now now, lets get our little dinner party started? I don't want my family to eat cold food!" He said and half dragged his spouse out of Sandeul's room.

No one's POV

Sandeul and his mother ate and talked with their cheeks full, Baro occasionally joining into their convosation, oblivious of what was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter