I still remember that time......

Christmas with My BoyFriend's family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandeul POV

I still remember that very special day where Baro confessed his feelings to me. It was a day the cool breeze blew gently passes people, caressing people's face, indicating that Winter is around the corner. It was on the school's rooftop, after our graduation ceremony. The atmosphere was Silent, not in a bad way, in fact in a way I like. Baro broke the Silence first...

"Deul-ah, You know its been three years already, we have been Friends all these time.... Now that we have graduated, we definately have to leave each other one day. Right? But before we part our ways, I want to tell you something that I have kept in my heart these three years..."

I nodded.

"Ever since the first day I met you, all dishevelled, messed up, late for class, scolded by teachers, but you've never lost your bright smile. The day I met you, your smile have brighten my life. The Day I met you, I fell in love. Deullie, will you accept my love for you? I might gross you out because you know, we are both-" His words were cut off as I leaned up and kisses his lips. The lips I have wanted to kiss all these time. The lips that told me he loves me.

"Shut up, Squirrel princess..." I looked at him with a cute blush, smiling "I love you too."

Baro POV

I still remember the day after I confessed to My dear Deullie, The day we first kissed, The day he accepted me... And the day I met his parents..

We were walking back to our class for the last farewell and photo taking for memories when we heard a voice shouted "Where exactly is my Baby Deul? has he been... Kidnapped?" then the voice quiver, as if threatening to cry.

I turn to look at Deullie when I heard him sigh, he pulled at my arm, making me walk faster, standing at the door he said rather loudly. "Umma! I'm just here! Don't be so dramatic..." a Head tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter