Jungkook's Return

FASHIONIST

"OMO! MIANHAMNIDA!!!"

"CLOSE THE DOOR JUNGKOOK!!!"

IT'S A GOOD THING I'M IN MY TOWEL. IT HASN'T BEEN 24HRS AND SOMEONE ALREADY SAW ME HALF .

i hurried to finish shaving my legs and put some clothes on. i went out of the bathroom and saw them ganging up on the Jungkook guy.

"hey. don't mention it. i mean i didn't know the door was broken. i could've sworn i locked it." then i noticed was open. like, he was staring at me. then someone smacked the back of his head.
"m-mianhamnida. i didn't knew someone was in the bathroom. it won't happen again." he bowed 90 degrees in front of me like he committed some life threatening mistake.
"ani gwenchana." i smiled.
"actually we forgot to tell you to put the sign. Rapmon hyung broke the door a couple months ago." Jimin shyly answered.
"oh. gwenchana. next time i'll put the sign. its a good thing i wasn't completely ." i laughed. "i'm Lex by the way." i offered my hand to the new guy.
"J-jungkook." he shook my hand without looking at my face.
"how come you weren't here yesterday?"
"i stayed at my house. it was a relative's birthday."
"oh. well nice to meet you." i smiled.

i went back to my room. i knew somehow my cheeks were getting a bit pinkish. i can't believe that really happened. but why was Jungkook stuttering? he's cute though.

time check- 12:25pm. okay gotta ready for shopping.


JUNGKOOK'S POV


"saengchukal hamnida, saengchukal hamnida, sarang ani Jeon Jiyeon, saengchukal hamnidaaa~"

Today's my mom's birthday. so i told manager hyung i'll spend the night here. its a good thing he agreed and the dorm is just near my parents' house. it was a pretty fun night. just like every birthday that was celebrated in this house. we play board games, adults drink, us teenagers stay in a room and talk random stuff, kids play with toys and run around the house. the entire Jeon family is here in my parents' house.

"so Kookie, when are we gonna meet your girlfriend?" one of my aunts asked. once again for the nth time.
"i don't have a girlfriend yet aunt."
"why not?"
"i'm still young aunt. and i'm working. i gotta have my priorities straight."

but i missed my cousins very much. ever since this singing career started i haven't been around here a lot. even if the dorm is near i can't visit much.

Rapmon hyung messaged me a while ago. he said i should've went home today. but since i didn't, he told me i'm gonna find out tomorrow what manager hyung's surprise for us is.

i slept very early that night. i mean i loved the party. i missed everyone. it was just i barely get enough sleep. also since our concert just finished. i didn't even wait for my relatives to go home before i slept.

the next day, i showered i went straight back to the dorm in the morning. its a good thing my mom said it was okay. they all supported me in every way they can. so i walked back. i entered the dorm and saw the hyungs eating in the kitchen.

"heeey maknae." Suga hyung greeted me.
"you all seem very happy today."
"someone cooked for us today." Rapmon hyung answered.
"well im gonna taste that later after i take a leak." i opened the door to the bathroom and...

"OMO! MIANHAMNIDA!!!"
"CLOSE THE DOOR JUNGKOOK!!!"

THERE'S A HALF LADY IN THE BATHROOM!!!

"WHO WAS THAT???" i screamed out of my mind.
"that's the surprise." Rapmon hyung laughing.
"THAT'S NOT FUNNY HYUNG. WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME???"
"we were too late." Jin hyung snickering.

she went out of the bathroom. and the very first thing i noticed about her was her eyes. they were very brown. not just ordinary brown, but like deep brown. it made me see the whole damn universe. i can leave there forever. it was so beautiful.

"ow!" i didn't notice i was staring at her.

we introduced each other and said our sorries. she went back to one of the extra rooms. i think that was her room.

"maknae." V hyung hanged his arm on my shoulders. "we'll tell you everything when she leaves. she's gonna go shopping with manager hyung."
"Jungkook! eat now the food's gonna get cold." Jin hyung shouted at me.
"who cooked the food?"
"she did. i think manager hyung told her too. she's too thankful that we welcomed her without complaints." Jimin hyung answered.
"who would complain? have you seen her outfit yesterday? i can totally tell she's gonna be an awesome designer for us." Rapmon hyung answered.
"sooo you checked her out?" Suga raised an eyebrow.
"i still can't believe a girl lives in our dorm now."  swallowed a spoonfull of bacon.
"best believe it. it's gonna be two years." Lex suddenly walked to the fridge. she took out a bar and opened it.
"uh. so hyung's down already?" Jimin hyung tried to avoid the awkwardness.
"de. i'm gonna go down now. see you guys later."
"did she just say two years?!"
"yeah. CEO told her to. it makes sense though." Suga hyung answered.
"how so?"

the hyungs explained to me everything. damn. she must be good that CEO himself offered her this.

"you gotta get used to it now guys. that means we have to start wearing shirts in the dorm now. and don't miss the toilet when you're gonna pee. and we have to make the dorm smell good now. let's admit guys. it smells like dude." Rapmon sermoned.
"yeah yeah. all in all, it's gonna be awkward. every month, there's probably gonna be blood spots down the toilet." i said.
"dude. its gonna be worth it if we're gonna wear awesome outfits everytime we go out." Hope hyung answered.

he has a point. but after what happened, i don't know what to feel. a very pretty girl is living with me in a dorm. i'm not used to living with strangers. especially pretty ones that i kind of have to get to know.

 

LEX'S POV

 

i got in my cousin's car to go shopping. oh, i haven't told you his name huh? it's Joongki. Jeon Joongki. he's 31 years old and single. i don't think he has plans on getting a girlfriend yet though.

"hey you ready for shopping?" he asked with a big smile.
"a guy happy to go shopping? you're not gay right?" i joked.
"damn you Lex." he started driving.
"just kidding." i softly tapped his arm. "of course i'm ready! and excited! i mean, i'm gonna go shopping in KOREA. you know i never buy outfits, but with the awesome sense of fashion here, i think i'm gonna buy my first outfit."
"well i'm glad."

we went to Korea's Dongdaemun. there were a lot of boutiques and street foods. i was surprised by even though many people go there, its still clean. people here definitely have discipline. but i was more shocked of the prices of outfits here. its so cheap i love it. i liked some clothes, but i was debating with myself wether i should i get some or not. i know i can just make them, but its different if you buy them you know? but in the end i didn't buy one. i was determined to make clothes for myself for the rest of my life. besides it'll be more cheaper if i bought the materials instead. so we bought lots of fabrics, and designs like sequins and lot of shiny rocks. my cousin also bought me street foods. its definitely a must try for a foreigner. like ddeokbokki, ddeokggochi, odeng. it tastes SOOO GOOOOOOD. it felt like my tongue was gonna melt from such tasty food. i think i'm gonna get fat this year.

we went home around 6pm. yeah, 5 hours of shopping. and my cousin is the first person to not complain about it. i think he enjoyed too. he loves fashion too. sometimes i send him clothes by mail or when he takes a vacation back home. i think since i was kid, i've only given him clothes as gifts. but hey, at least i gave him a gift. that's pure effort man.

as i entered the dorm with plastics in my hand, the boys rushed to help me with them. and i think that's a very gentleman move. i need to re-evaluate my thoughts towards them.
"WOH. SO MANY FABRICS." Rap Monster exclaimed.
"what're those for?" Suga asked.
"i make clothes remember? oh by the way i need to get measurements for when i make your clothes."
"did you tell hyung about what happened in the morning?" V asked and i quickly shushed him.
"what happened this morning?" my cousin asked.
"nothing. nothing serious. nothing that invovles physical harm or any death tendencies." i avoided his eyes.
"i almost saw her ." Jungkook said cooly.

my cousin almost passed out.