BTS & Jisoo (3)

A Dancer's Crush

A couple of months later, both Jisoo and Hoseok were still happy together, even with their busy schedules. Their relationship had stayed fairly innocent, as Jisoo hadn't even had her first kiss yet; By the age of 22, Hoseok was the first boyfriend she had ever had. Sure, he kissed her cheek and they shared many hugs, but she was reluctant to show affection due to her shyness. 

Of course, Hoseok loved that he got to be so close to Jisoo, holding her hand and spending so much time with the publicly deemed "Perfect Angel." She was still her polite and proper self, but it seemed that she was letting lose more frequently. 
However, as much as he really loved her kind and intelligent personality -because really, that was what made her so perfect- he couldn't ignore her attractiveness. She always looked gorgeous, it was a well-known fact between everyone. That was also one of reasons the public loved Jisoo, she was a 3-time Gold Olympian, and her beauty didn't hurt to gain fans. But too many times, did he find her so y, he just wished to kiss her senseless and do other things with her. 

Jisoo was always oblivious to his desires though. She was always so insecure and modest, she never believed Hoseok ever actually enjoyed the time he spent with her as much she liked him. Of course, this was just a false thought she had that came from her training mentality. She had always felt so unaccomplished and so unsuccessful, even with her being ranked number 1 in everything she did. 

One day, during Jisoo's practice, the boys had had enough of watching Hoseok struggle, and decided to take matters into their own hands. 

Jisoo had choreographed another routine for a performance later on. It was going to be a very large audience, with many important people looking for her to sponsor their products, so she was very focused on putting on a good show. 
The routine she choreographed was another ballet and rhythmic gymnastic routine, but she was also going to do some hip-hop and other style dances. However, the ballet and rhythmic gymnastic had always required the most precision and technique, so she was working with this routine as the primary focus. 

The boys were taking their break, watching as she worked over a part, analyzing herself with sharp eyes in the mirror at all times. The room was quite stuffy, and in the summer months, the heat made practice insufferable. Not only that, but the AC hadn't been working properly recently. 
They watched as Hoseok walked over to Jisoo. He placed his hands on her torso, steadying her posture as she walked through a fouttê and penchê balance.  
He felt her rock hard abs under her thin tank top. The muscles on her lean arms and legs didn't go unnoticed by him. This routine was, quite bluntly, something he found very attractive, y even. Jisoo portrayed a white swan, and a black swan. While she performed as the white swan, her body moved in such a way it was clear she was pure and angelic. And during the routine, she would switch roles, her expression and movements changing, while she still remained graceful. Hoseok admired her ability to portray multiple roles, and the personality switch made it very difficult for him to actually focus on her choreography. 

Jimin and Taehyung, with their mischievous personalities, decided to help their hyung. 

"It's so hot in here," Jimin whined. He sat on the floor, making sure his voice was loud and clearly heard. 

"Yeah," Taehyung continued, "I'm sweating so much!"

"I know! Why don't we just take our shirts off?"  Jimin suggested, a smirk clearly evident on his face. 
By now, the maknae had caught on, and a devious look crossed his face.  
"Hyung, that sounds like a good idea!" He said, as he whipped off his shirt. 
Namjoon and Jin looked at each other warily, but shrugged, why not let them play around just once?

Both Jisoo and Hoseok hadn't noticed the boys' antics, but after the music finished, they were both quite shocked to see them shirtless. 

"Hyung, do you want to take off your shirt? It's so hot!" Jungkook asked. And although he had an innocent face, Hoseok and Jisoo knew better. But the two's feelings differed greatly. 

Jisoo felt flustered, how could she not? There were multiple boys in close vicinity around her -attractive boys too- shirtless. 

Hoseok, decided to have some fun though. He loved getting a reaction out of her. She always made him melt in her attraction, he wanted her to feel the same. 

"Yeah, it is hot in here," he said. And with that, he pulled off his shirt.