CHAPTER 20 - CHALLENGE #1

The books and YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a busy day as always to the both and it seems that they get used to it withstanding in silence the challenges in their relationship. Shinhye just ignore how she felt after the gala night but it made her nervous but not because she doesn't trust Minho but how that girl is pursuing him by the look on her eyes. Minho on the other hand can't focus on work after that night. He wants Shinhye to feel confident of his love and not intimidated by Park Minyoung's advantage being his co-director and working side by side with him. He doesn't feel anything special about this woman and he can only love  Park Shinhye.

It's lunch time and Shinhye prepared something for Minho and she will be handling this food direct to him as she is already on her way to his office. No matter what, she prefers to be by his side and set aside her negative thoughts about that woman. She needs to remain at her best and not to let her guards down. She trust Mnho.

'Shinhye -ssi?' Secretary Kim is surprised to see her at their office at this point in time wherein they can't even stand up to pee while their minds are on their final collaboration with a big client but he thinks Minho needed this break more than anybody else.

"Secretary  Kim, good morning. I just want to give this to Minho. I know you've been skipping important meals again and had few hours of sleep too. This is for both of you.'

'Thank you Shinhye -ssi. I'll call Minho. Just wait here for a bit.'

Secretary  Kim immediately run to the conference room and he saw Minho's face down on the table. The others are taking this break after a very intense morning. He is very exhausted this week and Secretary Kim that if he sees Shinhye here now he'll lighten up a bit and be more inspired. He taps Minho's shoulder though he knows he is taking a nap.

'Minho let's eat at your office. I have ordered food for us.'

'Just let me sleep, I don't want to eat.'

'This is not tolerable anymore Monho. You can't think anymore if you will skip this meal. You will end up in the hospital later and we can't afford any delay, you know that.'

Secretry Kim is right. The deadline is just around the corner and he won't let this first project be a failure. He needs this to keep his status in Korea and he needs the trust of Space and Glitters more than anything else.

'Come on Minho. Let's go before everryone comes back.'

Minho stands up and follow Secretary Kim. He is up for a big surprise!

'i'll just tell the front desk to tell everyone to wait for us in the conference room'.

'Ok. Hurry up so we can still enjoy the food.'

As he opens his office door he can smell the food already and now he feels so hungry as his stomach growls. He smiles but there's something on that food and they smell so familiar. Shinhye is on the wash room when he comes in.

Minho sits on one of the chairs, his back on the wash room area.

'I was about to go to the conference room and grad you here to eat Lee Minho -ssi?  I only give Secretary Kim 5 minutes'

Minho stands up and turns around, he is very surprised seeing the most precious woman of his life here right here right now and this is so unexpected!

'Shinhye, baby? I knew it! This food is so familiar but I was looking at the proof of delivery but I can't see one anywhere!'

Minho grabs her and hugs her and that's it!  He knew this woman here will keep him going and about! All the tiredness, the pain on his back, the lack of sleep, his head spins before he saw her but now as if he is coming back to life all of a sudden!

'I needed this so much!'

'The food?'

'No, you. Just this and I can live forever!'

'You are an exageration of a good man Lee Minho!'

'No I am not baby. I was about to skip meal again because I prefer to sleep than to eat.'

'No you can't do that. I was aboout to call Grandma Lee too if Secretary Kim can't drag you here!'

'You are enough baby. Promise me you won't tell this to grandma please or else I'll be on my way for a long vacation by tomorrow. No matter what it takes, she is the dominant one and she can close this company is a snap of a finger!'

'Just make sure to eat properly from now on so that I can keep my mouth shut, ok?'

'Promise.'

Shinhye now is the one being surprised by what Minho did as soon as she closed ! He kisses her so deeply and she felt she misses this one too after awhile. They know that Secretary Kim won't come in anytime. This is their priviledge and no one can't take this moment away from them. They deserve this alone time.

'Let's stop this before anyone sees us Minho.'

'They can't come in without knocking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter