Chapter 2 - Hi and Hello

The books and YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grandma Lee is eyeing his grandson, 'what's good in the morning, you seem so happy with that smile?' 

'You know what happened in Busan and I am still so thrilled about it', Minho smiled widely.

'It's a different one Lee Minho and I know you are over with that business deal before you arrive. That smile is new to me and that is the first. I want to see that often my dear. Is there anything that I need to know hmmmn'.

'I told you it was that. Oh I remember, there's this new store in the corner of the streets before you enter our village. Have you seen it Grandma? It's open already and it was a good place because they serve the best coffee and tea and the most important of all, they have great books for good reads!' 

'I was there last night and the people there were very accommodating. I was not even aware of the time until it was closing. You should see it for your self, I assure you they have your kind of reads there. I have checked their list!' Grandma Lee knows there is something into that store that makes his grandson that giddy and she sees sparkles in his eyes for the first time!

Shinhye on the other hand did not wake up early as she came home so late. Her mom didn't even bother to wake her up but she prepared her food before running an errand for the house. When she came back there's no Shinhye yet in the dining room. She went up and knocks in her room. Nobody answers. She gets the spare key from the maid and opens her room. There she is still fast asleep at 11:00AM now. I try waking her up and she just hmmmn. 'Shinhye, it's so late you need to eat. Bogum keeps on calling because the supplies did not arrive yet'. 

'What! Oh my God!' She gets up and go direct to the bathroom and take a bath. It took her so fast and dress up immediately. She gets her bag and laptop and go downstairs with her car key too. 'I won't let you out until you have eaten. I am serious Park Shin Hye! You are so thin already and for the past 2 months you were eating randomly. I don't want to see you collapsing anytime from now and I've heard you even had a run last night! You are so careless! If you will not eat regularly I will tell your dad about this!'

'I will eat now mom just don't make a big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter