CHAPTER 15 - A Surprise visit and a DATING SUNDAY!

The books and YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the so tiring shopping here are the couple taking a break and having a snqck inside Minho's unit. They can't even take a look at what they bought with both their legs are about to cramped! 

'It was supposed to be a swimming attire shopping only baby but I think you bought a new set of everything for you closet!"

'I am sorry, I got too excited seeing the brands that I like too much and they have a great new outfits now than before. I need them also when I have guests at the store right?'

'Ofcourse but I hope it won't be a dress up for that handsome man I met there? I will kiss you endless infront of him if ever I saw you talking with him other than business baby. Let's be clear with that.'

'Are you seriously jealous my Lee Minho?'

'I am, I told you that so be aware Ms. Park Shin Hye!'

'Oh I so love this! I feel so oberwhelmed baby! I feel I am so pretty and y!'

'You are and more! Don't wear those y and revealing clothes in front of him please!'

'Ha ha ha! You are really so jealous baby!' she kissed him full on the lips then get up. The door bell has been singing for minutes now and the one at the back of it must be furious by now and thought that something is happening from.inside!

'Grandma Lee!'

'Oh Shinhye you are here. What took you so long to open this door my dear.' She gives her a big hug and kissed her cheek. The same with Shinhye, she hugs and kiss her back then gets what's she's carrying.

'We are having a cute argument Grandma Lee and your grandson is having that lovable jealousy over someone as handsome as he is but that's what he thinks when he is more handsome, more cute and his advantage is I am already his girlfriend!'

'Minho is giving you a hard time Shinhye?'

'Granny I am your grandson here remember?" He kissed her cheek and hugs her.

'I know that but I told you to love her and take care of her. I didn't know that you have insecurities inside Minho!'

'I am not insecure granny. We are just talking about it in passing ok? Let's forget about it. Why didn't you call so that I can pick you up. We just got in after this shopping spree!'

'That's what I am about to ask. What's the shopping for? Are you living in together? I can plan a wedding in a week kids! I don't want Shinhye's family to say negative things about you Minho!'

'Hey hey you are jumping to conclusion granny. It's not like that. We are having a weekend getaway next week with our friends and that's it. What's inside this by the way?' Pointing at the wrapped kind of box infront of him.

'It's home made food my dear grandson. I know you need to stock your refrigerator by this time. You get so thin when you came back! I told you to come back home so that I can feed you properly! Shinhye can come anytime too!'

'Granny, my office is just around here and I don't need to travel that long from your house.'

'Excuses! Never mind that I asked!'

'I love you grandma very much! Don't be angry please? You know that I need so much rest when my business blooms and besides2 Shinhye is taking care of my meals when I have nothing on my fridge because you forgot me.' Minho pouted but hugs her grandma and pats her back.

'This boy! I never forgot you and you know that! I know when to refill those jars!' Grandma Lee is getting angry!

'No, you are forgetting this handsome grandson of yours because you are so busy with your friends now. You are always taking road trips with them here and there.'

'I never do that Lee Minho!'

'You always do that and sometimes I just slept with an empty stomach because I can't find any food inside my fridge. Sometimes too it's just expired canned goods there.' he pouted and sit down on the couch.

'This boy! Stop that or else I won't bring food anymore from my house!'

'See, you can do that to me.'

'Yeah Minho you are getting out of hand with your grandma! Stop that now! Shinhye is the one who gets furious!

'Shinhye ya, we are just like this but it's not being disrespectful. It's a natural thing for us to bicker but don't fall into the bait,' she whispers on her ear.

'What do you mean grandma?'

'We are just joking my dear. He is such a good actor!' Grandma Lee is laughing out loud because Shinhye is getting angry already with Minho.

'Aissh! Lee Minho!' Shinhye gives Minho a backlash on his right arm!

'That hurts baby!'

'You are making fun of me.' Shinhye pouted then turns her back and walk her way to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter