ILUHVYEW

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's POV
Looking from the left to the right, everyone was separated into groups. Momo is standing  beside Jhope, silently looking at the fireworks in the night sky together while Sana is in the midst of watching/being the judge of some sort of staring contest going on between Jungkook and Jimin. 
Well, I feel awkward. I stood up as Sana called out to me. "Tzuyu, where are you going?" I looked down at her round squirrel like face. 
"Just to check on Mina." I smiled. Then back to the dorms after. 
"Okay." She stuck her thumb up before turning her attention back to the boys. I rushed down the stairs, completely creeped out by the darkness that surrounded me.  Finally light. I entered the hallway only to see someone standing outside of the dance room. 
"Chae?" I whispered. She was just standing there, staring into the room. I stepped closer. Whats she doing here? She looked as if she had just seen a ghost. Is she crying? Peering into the room from afar, I can see Mina still practicing the dance routine with Taehyung.  Why is she crying? Does she like Taehyung? I take a step closer. Her breathing begins to get faster. I look down, hanging from her hand is a small peguin charm. A penguin? Penguin. Mina? Her eyes aren't on Taehyung, they're on Mina. Looking back into the room I see Mina and Taehyung at the part where they almost kiss. I can hear Chaeyoung's breathing getting even faster. She stands there quietly letting tears pour down her face. "Don't look!"
I run up behind her and cover her eyes, turning her around into my arms. "Please don't cry." I can feel her heartbeat. Its feels like a bomb ticking, getting ready to  explode. Chaeyoung. Her arms wrap around my back. 
Third Person POV
Tzuyu held Chaeyoung in her arms as the short girl continued to cry. Despite all of the comforting, Chae continued to cry. The poor maknae wasn't able to clear the air and tell Chae that Mina and Taehyung were only rehearsing their dance routine.
Minutes passed before Tzuyu thought of a way to stop Chae from crying. She moved back and placed her hands on Chae's wet cheeks, lifting it up to her own. A quick kiss. Chaeyoung stopped crying. Her sadness replaced with utter confusion and shock. The maknae's tactic had pulled through. 
When they parted, Chae couldn't even register what the heck just happened. She couldn't look Tzuyu in the eyes, instead turned to look away and in doing so noticed another figure standing in the dark hallway.
She immediately backed away from Tzuyu's grasp to see Mina standing there. She didn't know what to think. what to do, or what to say. Shock was written all over Mina's face. Chae opened to explain, but before she could she watched as Mina fell backwards. 
"MINA!" Chae shouted while lunging torwards her lover's unconscious body. 
(The Next Morning)
Mina slowly opened her eyes to find herself back at the members' dorm. She wasn't in her own room but she recognized whose room it was. She sat up and looked around taking note of her surroundings. It wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter