What is This?

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The members of Twice are in their dressing room, getting ready to perform on M Countdown. As they're called out by the stage manager, they file into a group line and start heading out. Momo calls out to Mina and tries to grab onto her arm, but Mina unknowingly pulls away to grab onto Chaeyeong.)

Momo: (Furrows eyebrows) Theres something going on between those two. I know it. They've been nonstop clingy to one another since the day we got back from Hongdae. Whats that all about? (Watches in frustration as the two exchange loving glances between one another) Theres definitely something going on. (In a second attempt, she wraps her arms around Chae and Mina's shoulders, placing herself in between them.) Mina! Chae! If I didn't know any better I would think you guys were a couple. I feel so lonely walking alone. TAT (Looks at the suddenly shy and quiet Mina)

Chaeyeong: (Awkwardly) AHAHA momo eonnie! (Leans in towards Momo and says quieter) I think you and I would look like a great couple, dont you think? (Smiles and winks, leaving a silent blushing Momo in return) AHAHA  

(After their performance ends, Twice returns to the dressing room)

Jihyo: Was anyone else blinded by how bright those stage lights were? 

Jungyeon: (Vigorously nods in agreement) Yeah! I was trying so hard not to show myself struggling to keep my eyes open, but I think you'll be able to see it once it airs. 

Dahyun: AHAHAHAH You'll probably look as if your eyes are twitching! (XDDDDDD)

Jungyeon: (TTATT) My poor image.

Tzuyu: Dahyun. You're one to talk. You'll probably show up on T.V. looking like deer in headlights. Like. Always. 

Dahyun: (Puckers lips out as she speaks) Yah! Not everyone can look as perfect as you all the time!

Tzuyu: (Sarcastically flips hair) I know! (Laughs along with the rest of the members)

Nayeon: Speaking of perfection, did anyone else notice Kim Taehyung staring at our black swan?

Sana: (Jumps up ecstatically) I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED! (Turns towards Mina) He was staring at you the whole time we were standing in the hallway..

Rest of the Members (Except Chae of course): OOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Mina: (Slightly embarrased) Me. What? No!

(At that exact moment, as if on cue the boys of Bangtan Sonyeondan enter their room and stand in a line facing the girls.)

Namjoon: Hana. Deul. Set.

All: (Bow) Annyeonghaseyo. We are Bangtan Sonyeondan! 

Twice: (All stand up and bow their heads, greeting the unexpected visitors)

Namjoon: Ah. We were just going around, giving a copy of our album to everyone. (Hands album to Jihyo) Please give it a listen, and tell us what you think on it. :) 

Jihyo: (Looks down at album while slighty nodding head) Of course.

Taehyung: (Takes a step towards Mina, with a separate album in his hand. He bows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter