Popcorn Kisses

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Twice's Living Room] 

"Ahh. I'm so bored." Dahyun gasped. Her legs pressed up against the wall while her hair dangled off of the edge of the couch. All of the members were spread out around the T.V. watching reruns of Inkigayo and Music Bank. 

"I want some Jokbal." Momo sighed as she pulled on the strings to her black hoodie, closing it over her face.

"We should go out and eat or do something." Jungyeon said as she began flipping through channels. In response, Nayeon's face lit up as she turned to face the other girls.

"Hongdae! Lets go eat and walk around there!" The other members began nodding their heads in agreement. 

"That is a good idea, but we barely have enough money for the half of us."  Smiles slowly disappeared as Jihyo brought them all back to reality. Nayeon jumped up and shut off the T.V., refusing to give up hope. 

"Rock. Paper. Scissors. Losers stay home." 

{Jihyo, Jungyeon, Nayeon, Momo, and Dahyun head out to Hongdae as the victors, while Sana, Mina, Tzuyu, and Chaeyeong stayed back. Mina's in her room, Chaeyeong's taking a shower, and Sana and Tzuyu are sitting in the living room.}

Sana: What a bummer. I really wanted to go to Hongdae. :(

Tzuyu: Well, just because we couldn't go to Hongdae, doesn't mean we can't go out and do something else.

Sana: Like what? We don't even have any money.

Tzuyu: Or do we? (She runs into her room, only to come back with a small velvet pouch in her hand. She pulls out a red master card and smiles)

Sana: (Jumps up in excitement) What?!

Tzuyu: My parents gave me this when they came to visit.

Sana: How much is on it?

Tzuyu: Enough for me and you to go shopping!

Sana: Ah! Wait. What about the other two?

Tzuyu: Should we tell them? 

Both: Nah! (They both giggle before silently grabbing there stuff and slowly heading out the door.)

(After finishing her shower, Chaeyeong walks out to an empty living room.)

Chaeyeong; Eh? Did everyone go to sleep already? (While rubbing her hair with a towel, she wandered around the dorm, knocking on each members door, to no avail)

Chaeyeong: Sana? Tzuyu? Are you guys asleep already? (Opening their bedroom door, she was shocked to find the room empty.) 

Mina: I can't find them anywhere.

Chaeyeong: (Surprised by Mina's voice coming from behind her, She turns around) Ah! u-M-Mina."

Mina: ...... (looks down) What do I say now?

What's the reason for this awkwardness, you ask? Its been weeks since the "incident" occurred. Both girls had wanted to talk about what happened, but didn't know how. So, instead they spent all of their time trying to avoid one another. They were successfully able to do so, until today. 

[Chaeyeong's POV]

Just say it. But how? What words do I use? Hey, Mina you know that time we almost kissed? Was it almost a kiss? What does that mean? How could we have even kissed. She's a girl. A girl. Who makes my heart beat faster just by being around. Who makes me smile just by sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter