Drunkard Ahjussi

I'LL BE YOUR MAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji Point of View

Getting a good job with a comfortable environment and nice colleague are like a day dreaming on the cool summer. It is hard to achieve whatever we want if we weren’t born in a wealthy family in Korea. As if I were born in such a wealthy family, maybe I could easily living my life, enjoying all of the life stage without any complain. But, I know, whining about why we weren’t born from rich family is equal with feelings of ungratefulness with our parent hard work to help us support our dreams until their back hurts.

As a youth, we could not do whatever we want. We have to study hard to get a well-pay job. We need to gain enormous experience by applying so many part-time and internship vacancy and push aside our happiness to just hangout and drunk freely, to enjoy our beautiful youth. That’s what I definitely did right now. Even though I have an option to resign from this hellish part time work as his assistant, I could not bear the incentive that I would get later. Being a professor and researcher assistant would definitely upgrade my resume and my experience on research matter and of course I get a good pay, more than any other part-time job that I have been done this past year.

All I do is following his instruction. Prof. Kim Joon Myeon have an unbelievable ability to make such systematic instruction for an assignment that easy to understand. I always wondering, when he make all the pages instruction while he busy with all the paper work. He is one of the most popular professor because he is so handsome and smart. He bring a new whole knowledge that made student always stunt on him. It wasn’t easy to get a good mark on his class but it definitely worth student time because his class always full of something new. Even he is at treating people or his coworker, but I admit that he is such a charismatic professor when he teach on his class.

 

It’s Friday night and I still focus on the deadline that Prof. Kim handed to me three days ago. I just need to edit here-and-there and I can leave this office to enjoy my time with Myungsoo. Myungsoo seems bored to death waiting for me this whole time while I am busy with all this paper work. Thankfully, he is such a sweet and kind guy. He understand my position so well so he wait patiently to just spend one-two hour date in cool Friday night. I could not hide my excitement to hang out with him after I finish the deadline. So, I print all the documents that he needed and send the message that I finish this week assignment. Myungsoo already wait in front of the office and when I watch his back, I could not bear myself to hug him. I miss him so much, my handsome ever Myungsoo.

After talk around one-two hour at the nearby cafe, Myungsoo send me home. I rent a tiny room around east gate of the university so it close with my faculty. Thankfully it still 10.45 so he can catch the last bus. When I put on toner and cream on my tired f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter