Myungsoo and I

I'LL BE YOUR MAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ya, Jung Eunji. Who do you think you are? Are you really my girlfriend? How can you ignore me? You didn’t reply my message nor picked up my call. I am your accessories or your boyfriend?” Myungsoo piss off how Eunji ignore him the whole day. He is her boyfriend for almost a year but she treat him like this when she is busy. Myungsoo always getting piss because Eunji always put him aside when she focus on her study or work.

“Myungsoo ya, I am sorry,” Eunji start to use her Aegyo for defending her fault. She make a heart sign with her finger and act to give that heart to Myungsoo. She acted immature like a child to melt her boyfriend madness. She know, Myungsoo always have a soft place for her whatever she did. She is wrong, of course. She is too focus on her study and her work. But, she still have feeling with him. And Myungsoo know it.

“How many times you did it?” Myungsoo tried to act bold. Whenever something like this happen, he always forgive her. She know that he love her so much so she can do whatever she wants.

“Myungsoo Oppa miahae. Eung? If you keep angry, I am going to feel bad. I cannot always besides you, do you want break up?”

“Ya! Who say want to break up? I just asked you why you ignore my call or my text! Don’t say break up so easily like that,”

“So you won’t be angry again? Smile please, eung?”

 

 Eunji and Myungsoo date for a year. They first met at the class. Myungsoo is a popular guy who have a lot of fans since high school. He got tons of gift from girls at the valentine days. But, there just one girl who ignore and don’t have any interest in him. Whenever he surrounded by girls, Eunji always busy with her own. The first time they talked when the professor let the student to choose their partner project and Myungsoo chose her. It made Eunji had been a target from his fans because they thought Eunji just pretend don’t like him. Eunji wasn’t hate him. She just don’t care about Myungsoo or any other guys. She is too busy with her assignment and work. That’s all.

But, because of that school project, she know that Myungsoo is caring guy. He is handsome, cute, humble, and caring guy who always understand her. She so surprised when he confessed his feeling to her and she still couldn’t believe it, until now. Sometimes she wonder how can flower Myungsoo fell in love with her. That’s still mystery for her.

 

“Oppa. I’ve been hired by the Social Research Institution for assistant researcher position. I am so happy at first because I got hired by Professor Yoon. But, it changed suddenly, I am not working for Professor Yoon but another professor. That professor is so annoying and he has nasty tamper. I want to give up and resign as fast as possible. What do you think, Oppa?”

“You want me to tell you honestly or not?”

“Of course I want you to give me an honest opinion,”

“Don’t give up then. It’s your dream to continue your study in master and you know that you have to do some research for it. You worked so hard last year with Professor Yoon and you enjoyed doing a research. Just because you have a different partner doesn’t mean you have to give up. In life, you cannot choose to work with someone. You have to be professional. You cannot choose for who you work with.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter