Stupid Girl and Cocky Guy

I'LL BE YOUR MAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Joon Myeon come out from his imported car and walk quietly to his office. He enter the building which so quiet. He comes early because he need to prepare his lecture material. He enter his room and found someone familiar sleep peacefully in her couch. He look for her closely and he recognize Eunji right away. He wondering why she slept on his office and just remember that he asked her to tidying up his office and ordered her to wait. Heck, he just remember it. It because he drank with his colleague last night so he forget her. She must be pissed off him.

The girl start to move. She slowly open her tiny eyes and found the most hated guy of him standing there looking at her. The sight of him in the morning is the most unlikeable for her but unfortunately she couldn’t avoid it. She wake up and look at her professor annoyingly. Everyone can tell she annoyed by his presence.

“What are you doing here?” he walk toward his desk and sit on his comfortable chair. He still staring at messy Eunji.

“Professor told me to tidying up this room and sort of all the documents here. You told me to wait for you but you didn’t come at all,” Joon Myeon know very well he is in fault. But, he just don’t want to admit it especially in front of the one who’s under his position.

“What a stupid girl,” the comment of him in Eunji, supposed to be her beautiful morning, ruin her mood. She just did what she told to, and now, instead she get a compliment for her hard work, and she got a bad word from her boss. She is sure her boss have a personality disorder. He need to be cured as soon as possible. He need to go to psychiatric as fast as he can.

“I am sensitive of bad smell. So before you work today, clean yourself first,” whenever he open his mouth, it’s easily burn everything near him. Eunji hold herself not to punch him although she have a black belt on Taekwondo. She politely permit for come back home. She need to get out of his room as fast as she can or she will do something she couldn’t responsible for.

Eunji nag all the way home. She’s fortunate it’s still seven in the morning and the student still not coming yet to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter