Goodbye

Dahyun x Jeongyeon (DaJeong)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being in love is something that she never asked for. Growing up she always doubt that there’s someone who will love her, choose her over anything and protect her. She never knew what is love and how is it feel to love someone, or being loved by someone. She's surrounded by her friends who mostly already in a relationship. Envy? Probably. But, mostly she felt nothing.


 

Fall in love with her closest friend, that’s something that she afraid the most. Because she knows that the chance the feeling is mutual is not there. It will turn to be just unrequited love but can she help it? Yes, the answer is no.


 

It begins with a simple care as when she fall sick, that girl always be with her, treat her carefully until she recovered. And that girl always ensure she's fine, and never left alone. Jeongyeon is that girl, the girl that made her fall in love.


 

Day by day, as they grew closer, Dahyun can't help but falling in love even more with the older girl. As Jeongyeon always showed her charm, caring about her, always prioritized her in everything. She felt special sometimes, felt that she was being loved by someone and she loved that feeling.


 

She was afraid to confess but her another bestfriend, Chaeyoung convinced her as she said there's nothing to lose for. They still can be friend and it was just a confession. She was naive, really naive so she did. She told Jeongyeon about her feeling, confessed when they were at the lake, witnessed by the birds chirping, the tree that moving as the wind blown, and only silence that she received.


 

They stop talking, the distance grew larger. They forgot that each other exist, at least that what she thought as she still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter