Simple but Meaningful

Dahyun x Jeongyeon (DaJeong)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who doesn't know the girl crush of Twice, right? None other than Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon is the short hair girl, but very feminine and soft. She cried easily but she always act tough in front of the members and fans. She's close with everyone on and off camera except for a certain someone. None other than that energetic tofu, Dahyun. They don't even know why. They're close off camera. Jeongyeon care about Dahyun, but when the camera on, Jeongyeon can't really be that close to Dahyun.

 

Dahyun always be thankful with everything that Jeongyeon does to her. That one day, Dahyun was whining because it has been days since the last time she ate her favorite snack, chocopie. She even fall asleep crying because she miss that chocopie but she doesn't have time to go and buy it.

 

"Momo, let's go to the convenience store." Jeongyeon said, slightly tap her roommate's shoulder, with a very serious look as she really need to go to the convenience store. It broke her heart to see Dahyun sleeping in her tears. She feel responsible to make Dahyun happy.

 

"Sure. Let's go." Momo replied, get off from the bed and both of them wear thick jacket as it is quite late at night and the weather quite cold. Jeongyeon and Momo left the dorm. The weather is too cold, Jeongyeon put her hand inside her pocket. She took off her gloves and hand it to Momo.

 

"Wear this. It's too cold." Jeongyeon said. Momo look at her with a confusion look.

 

"How about you?" She asked.

 

"I'm okay. Just we need to hurry." Jeongyeon answered as both of them quickened the step. There's only one thing in Jeongyeon's mind now. Chocopie for Dahyun.

 

As both of them step in to the store, Jeongyeon grab a basket so they can put the stuff they are going to buy. Jeongyeon step quickly search for the snack aisle. And she stop when she find what she want to but. She grab 3 boxes of Chocopie.

 

"Wow, that's a lot of chocopie. I didn't know you like it?" Momo asked, looking at Jeongyeon with confusion look.

 

"Dahyun missed this. I'll buy this for her." Jeongyeon said, softly while imagining how happy the younger girl will be when she see the boxes of the chocopie when she wake up later. And Jeongyeon grab another 2 box just in case it's not enough.

 

"This will last for quite a long time." She mumbles to herself. Momo pat her shoulder, causing her to look at the brunette.

 

"So much care, huh?" Momo teased. Jeongyeon just smile. They finish buying stuff where half of it only chocopie for Dahyun. Jeongyeon smile, feeling satisfied and both of them walk back to their dorm.

 

Jeongyeon immediately go straight to maknaes room, carefully open the door to not waking Dahyun up. She put the boxes of chocopie near to Dahyun bed before took a glance at Dahyun who's sleeping soundly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter