Girl Crush

Dahyun x Jeongyeon (DaJeong)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Dahyun, a second year student who lucky enough because she skip a year ahead the people at the same age. Lucky because she succeeded her special exam which can make her skip one year during her elementary school. People can say that she's nerd well because of her always wearing her glasses and bring books with her. She has almost zero friend but student don't dare to bullied her because she has black belt it taekwando. She has no friend not because people dislike her, but she often brush them off. Only two of her friend that always get along her, Mina unnie and Chaeyoung.

 

"Dahyunnie~"

 

"Nae, unnie."

 

"Let's go back home together?"

 

"Sorry unnie. I have things to do so I will go back home quite late. Why don't you just go back with Chaeyoung?" Dahyun suggested to Mina. Mina's cheek suddenly turn red when she hear that name.

 

"Unnies!" suddenly the girl they're talking about, come.

 

"Chaengie! I hope you can accompany Mina unnie go back home today. As usual, I have things to do for the club." Dahyun said. The younger girl nodded.

 

"Sure, why not. Come unnie?" Chaeyoung said while grabbing Mina's arm sofly. Dahyun can clearly see Mina's cheek as red as her favorite food, ketchup.

 

As soon as the lovebird leave the class, Dahyun immediately goes to the toilet. Yes. She's living a secret life. For the sake of her lover. Dahyun take off her glasses. Let her hair that she tied in a bun, go. Showing the oranger tip hightlight. She wear contact lense, pull her uniform that she tuck in during school and she even spray her favorite Victoria's Secret perfume. After feeling confident with her look, she step out from the toilet and heard someone said.

 

"Hey there, beautiful." Dahyun turn around and look at the person before smiling brightly.

 

"Hey there, cute." Dahyun replied. The other girl offer her hand which gladly Dahyun take it and they walk together hand in hand. They walk in silent. A comfortable silent.

 

"I don't know why you need to take that glasses off and untied your hair. You still look gorgeous, babe."

 

"You know, I do that for you. Pretending I'm a nerd because I know, no one will flirt with me then."

 

"Pffft, you are not that pretty."

 

"Well, said by the one who just said I'm still look gorgeous in my glasses."

 

They both laugh.

 

"Yoo Jeongyeon!" someone yelled and the couple turn around. Yes, Kim Dahyun, the nerd of the school is dating Yoo Jeongyeon.

 

Yoo Jeongyeon, a third year student in an all girl schools. People can describe her as a girl crush. With her short hair and her charisma, girls easily fall in love with her. She received tons of love letters no matter where she go. But, she's not a player. She never accepted any of the love letter, she never even read it. She just let them be. People start to think that she actually straight. But, being Jeongyeon, she really don't even care about what people thought about her. Along with her bestfriend, Hirai Momo, and a forth year student, Im Nayeon, they made the hottest trio at the school.

 

"Yah Nayeon, Momo!" Jeongyeon said back, calling the one who called her before.

 

"Going for a date huh? Hi, Dahyun! You're so pretty!" Nayeon teased, her hand lock with Momo's hand. While her other hand pinch Dahyun's cheek.

 

"Hi, Nayeon unnie, Momo unnie." Dahyun said. Her cheek is now so red because of Nayeon's pinched.

 

"Nu-uh. We're going back home. Still have works to do." Jeongyeon said and before Momo and Nayeon start to teased them, Jeongyeon pull Dahyun softly and bid goodbye to them.

 

 

~

 

 

Dahyun and Jeongyeon had been together since the younger girl's first year in the school. How they meet? They're in the same music club. Jeongyeon is the singer for the club. She really has a nice voice. While Dahyun is the pianist. Even as a new student, with a nerd look, everyone have to admit that Dahyun is so good at playing piano that's why they decide to pair Dahyun and Jeongyeon as singing partner.

 

At first, Jeongyeon thought that the younger girl will make her annoyed but have feeling for her but she's wrong. The nerd don't give a damn with her. They often stay late together for practice. Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter