Chapter 5

You Are So Beautiful

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

Oh great. We have to do a photo shoot today, and I KNOW we are doing “couple’s” pictures. This will not end well. Especially since Hae has this evil grin on his face that won’t go away.

“Hey Eunhyuk, what’s bugging you man? It looks like you have a guilty mind.” Siwon asked from across the van.

“Didn’t I tell you Siwon?” Kyu chimed in. When I went in to wake those two up they were clinging to each other like there is no tomorrow. Not to mention the .”

“HA!! Sounds like a Eunhae dream to me.” Siwon answered.

“I must have read a Eunhae fan fiction to late last night. That’s why I had the weird dream.” I responded, trying to cover up the fact that I had the dream probably because all I do is think about Donghae.

“Mhmm, sure.” Sungmin taunted.

“What’s your excuse Donghae?” inquired Yesung.

“What? I don’t have an excuse. I know I had the dream because I was thinking about my monkey right before I fell asleep.” He said with that damn smirk again

“HAHA!! We all knew it was true!” Heechul taunted.

“Be nice Heechul.” Leeteuk warned. “If you guys want to date or something, go ahead. But if it ends badly DON’T expect us to make sacrifices for you. Your number one priority is Super Junior.”

“Sure thing Mommy-Teukie-Hyung. But I would NEVER date my monkey. I mean I love him and all, but he is just my best friend that I like to mess around with sometimes.” Donghae explained.

WHAT! So he really is just a tease? And that makes me like, his toy! Oh well I mean, it didn’t mean anything to me either. Or did it? And why does my heart hurt a little knowing that he doesn’t love me like that.”

“We’re here!” Shindong exclaimed.

We all piled out of the van and into our separate dressing rooms. I shared one with Donghae, we really are inseparable. But you know what, if he wants to mess with me, let him. But two can play at that game.