Chapter 6

You Are So Beautiful

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Hyukie what are you smiling at so evilly over there?” Donghae asked me as we were getting ready for the photo shoot.

“Nothing.” I said while thinking to myself, you are gonna get it silly fish.

At that moment Leeteuk appeared in our doorway signaling that it was time to start. HAHA! That fish is gonna get it(no not that it).

Donghae’s POV

YES!! It’s time to start taking pictures. This is gonna be SO GOOD!! I can’t wait to tease my monkey.

We were wrapping up our group shot after we had all finished our subgroup pics. And my monkey was STILL avoiding me!! What in the world was wrong with him? Right then I stared over at him, he was standing next to Heechul, who right before the photographer was going to take the picture, leaned over and grabbed Hyukie’s neck and kissed him!! And when I say kissed, I don’t mean a quick peck, I mean a full on KISS!! I was so angry, it was like there was this monster inside of me that wanted to go knock Heechul over and pick up my monkey and take that kiss back. Aish, I didn’t know why I was getting so jealous, I mean it’s not like I LIKE Eunhyuk or anything.

“AISH!! Heechul, I know you like to make out with all of us every now and again, but can you save it for later when we aren’t all watching and in the middle of trying to finish a picture!” Ryewook exclaimed.

Thank you Wookie for taking the words right out of my mouth.

“Aww, but Hyukie asked me to do it! Right Hyuk?” Heechul whined

“Yeah, sorry Wookie. I was just feeling a little lonely and needed a kiss.” Eunhyuk confirmed with a sneaky grin.

WHY THAT LITTLE!!! If he really was lonely and wanted a kiss why wouldn’t he come to me? I would be more than gladly to give him one. Or more…

“Alright guys let’s just get this one done so we can do our couple pictures and get home ok” Leeteuk said trying to bring the groups focus back on the task at hand.

“Yes Teukie-Hyung” all 9 of us said in unison. Weird how we do that sometimes.

I glared across a bunch of heads at Eunhyuk who was staring right at me with an evil grin. I am going to kill that monkey.

Eunhyuk’s POV

HAHA!! The look on Hae’s face when Heechul kissed me was priceless. It made him so mad. And then when I said I just wanted a kiss he looked like he was going to explode. I know that if I ever wanted a kiss, Donghae would be more than willing to give it to me. But this time, I wanted to see his reaction when it wasn’t him that kissed me. Alright, now that we are done with the group pictures, it’s onto couples, and it’s me and Donghae up first. This should be fun.

“Ok now I want you guys to look cute, but y at the same time.” The photographer said.

“Donghae come up by Eunhyuk’s side and rest your arm on his shoulder and then lay your head on your arm.” The photographer ordered.

“Like this?” Donghae asked after he had gotten into the requested position.

“Perfect” the photographer said before snapping the shot.

“Ok, now you guys just move in whatever way comes natural. We all know that Eunhae might as well be a real couple.” The photographer said to us.

We both smirked before we got into our next pose. This time Donghae held me forcibly to his front with one arm wrapped around my waist and the other(which the camera couldn’t see) he slide up under my shirt in order to feel my back. He then brought his lips to my ears and whisper:

“Mmm…Monkey why are you so hot?”

“Because you make me hot” was what I wanted to say, but instead I walked away from him forcing to let me go.

Next I faced Donghae and pulled him tight up against my body. One hand was on the back of his neck pulling his face to mine, the other was under his shirt feeling his abs. I saw him close his eyes and knew that he was enjoying this.

“Why are you such a tease Donghae?” I whispered to him.

Before I could let him answer I pulled away again.

Next thing I knew Donghae had me pinned to the ground. He was laying on top of me, his face inches from mine, but he was supporting most of his weight on his hands.

“Why are you so weak?” He asked me.

He then let all of his weight fall on me. He wasn’t exactly heavy. He then laid his head on my chest, listening to my heartbeat.

“Silly monkey. You think you can tease me, and fool me. But your racing heart never lies.”

With that he got up and walked away into our dressing room. I stared at him dumbfounded for a minute before I got up and followed him.