chapter one

Mind Your Own Business
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hello o(>﹏<)o I hope you'll like this fic~ Leave your comments below♡ Thank you for reading! ♡♡

 

〖 chapter one: are you ready for the interview? 〗 

 

"Good morning, good morning," Seokmin greets the manager, Lee Jihoon with his big smile and his eyesmile showing. He greeted Jihoon in English and giggled for no reason that the manager knew of.

 

Jihoon passed through him and ignored the guard's greeting then went straight to the Employees Only room, which wasn't only a room filled with cabinets with employees' uniforms, deep inside there was his workroom, the place where he'd sort out all the money crisis that the small grocery is having.

 

It was a miracle, after all. Mr. Lee Jihoon, reporting to work this early. The time was only seven o'clock, too early, because the store actually opens by 8:30 am.

 

Seokmin wondered why the manager would go to work so early, and he remembers then— him and Mingyu broke up.

 

"Jihoonie, I'm so sorry—" Seokmin overheard Mingyu plead inside the employees room. It was loud enough. Even with the doors closed, the guard heard Mingyu beg and sob.

"Don't be sorry Mingyu. Let's break up," Seokmin pressed his head against the door, shocked to hear that Jihoon said that. How in the world would he be able to let that tall dummy go?

He remembered Jihoon being all clingy and sweet to Mingyu, and couldn't believe that Jihoon would be the one to break up with Mingyu.

He heard Mingyu sob and also muttered something that Seokmin couldn't decipher for sobs were taking over his words.

"Please, Mingyu. I'm done."

Another sob, begging the older, to leave him.

 

Then there it was, Seokmin heard, the door to Jihoon's office, open and close with a loud thud. 
He went back to the glass door where he stays all day, checking the customers' bags and smiling a lot for them.

 

Probably, Mr. Lee doesn't want to see Mingyu, Seokmin thought. Probably it is the reason he came to work early, so he could lock himself in his office and even pretend to be absent or whatever.

 

The only thing Seokmin couldn't understand— why Jihoon broke up with Mingyu. Everything was going so well. 

 

Seokmin even remembered that Jihoon liked Mingyu secretly. Then Mingyu, that tall handsome cashier asked Jihoon one day during a serious staff meeting, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

 

They have dated and been together for two years. Seokmin felt tired to think about it now. Mingyu was a handsome man, every girl who would enter the grocery would line up on his cashier while Jeonghan's cashier was lined up by boys because they thought he's a girl for his neck-length black hair that fit him well.

 

Only they didn't know that Choi Seungcheol, the store's supply manager had the things for him, which Jeonghan reciprocated. They've been together for years, and once again Seokmin is amused by them.

 

"Morning," Jeonghan waves as he enters the store, stopping Seokmin's train of thoughts. Speaking– or rather, thinking of the angel.

 

Jeonghan went straight to the login corner of the employee room to take log of his very early 'in' time. For the record. It was odd, of course, Jeonghan obviously wasn't the type to wake up early to work. He was always lucky though, because he was just almost late every time. Almost.

 

Starting early to work, Jeonghan did the restocking of items on the shelves and checked that every item was in great condition.

 

Xu Minghao is next to enter the grocery. Seokmin didn't notice anything odd about him. But he missed. Minghao's uniform was incor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter