#9 That Damn Pepero Game (Part 2)

Maknae Line is a Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: That Damn Pepero Game (Part 2)

 

 

 Jihyo had slapped the door closed.

 Everybody was silent.

 Five minutes went by.

"Great job genius, now Jihyo-yah is mad!" Jeongyeon flicked her girlfriend forehead.

 Hell was set loose.

"Did you just flick me?" Nayeon said through her teeth's she gave her girlfriend a death glare.

 Jeongyeon flicked her again.

"I did" she smirked.

"Yoo Jeongyeon!"

 Nayeon and Jeongyeon started a flicking fight.

"See what you did? You just had to push me and Mina into a kiss, you just had too!" Momo yelled.

 Sana stood up from the bed she had being sitting on and stood in front of Momo.

"My fault?!" She yelled in japanese "You and Mina-chan were the ones teasing me non-stop!"

 Maybe it was Sana's red face, her high-pitched voice, or the fact that she wasn't exactly intimidating. Momo chuckled.

"What's so funny?!" Sana asked irritated.

"You! Come on Sana-chan, it was a joke!" She yelled back in japanese.

"I have a girlfriend Momo-chan!"

"I have a girlfriend too and you made me kiss Mina-chan!"

"It wasn't even a proper kiss!"

"It's all over the internet!"

They kept yelling in japanese.

 Tzuyu stared at Dahyun. She couldn't understand korean properly at times, how the heck was she supposed to understand her angry girlfriend.

"I think they're mad" Tzuyu whispered.

"Jjinga?" Dahyun asked sarcastically.

 Tzuyu frowned. Dahyun looked at her.

"Yaah, maknae, you won't get mad like your girlfriend, right?"

 Tzuyu frowned more and didn't answer. Dahyun rolled her eyes.

"It's her fault this whole thing started anyways"

 That did it.

"What are you talking about? Things were okay just before you guys came in and Chaeyoung kissed me, she freaking kissed me!"

"Sana unnie made our girlfriends kiss!" Dahyun complained.

"So what?! Afraid they're gonna change you over a stupid pepero game kiss?!"

 Dahyun gasped. She frowned in anger.

"That's what happens to you then? When Sana unnie is around me you get jealous because you're afraid she'll change you over me?!"

 Tzuyu opened her eyes big but kept quiet.

 Dahyun smirked mischievously. She was about to open to comment on Tzuyu's silence.

 Tzuyu launched herself at Dahyun, giving her little slaps on her arms while yelling in chinese.

 On the other side of the house, the washing room, there was Mina with her hands on Jihyo's bike ready to head out and Chaeyoung blocking the door, determinated to keep Mina in the room.

"Mina unnie let me explain" Chaeyoung begged.

"Move" she said with a sad voice.

"I'll move once you let me explain"

 Mina sighed.

"Please" Chaeyoung begged.

 She was looking at Mina with pleading eyes, but Mina's eyes were focused on the other side's wall. Mina sighed deeply.

"Okay" she gave in.

 Chaeyoung's mind was working at full speed. She had Mina's attention, now what?

 Usually it was herself who got mad and Mina who chased after her. She really didn't want it to be like that, but as Mina had said many, many times: she's extremely short tempered. Specially around Mina, not because she doesn't like her, she does. It was simply because Mina actually put up with her attitude without getting mad herself. She loved that about Mina.

"Thought you said you were going to explain" Mina murmured before moving forward.

"Wait!" Chaeyoung said loudly.

 She hardened her grip on the door frame and tried to spread herself over it.

"I'm nervous, sorry" Chaeyoung admitted staring at the floor.

 Mina finally looked at her girlfriend. She sighed again. She walked backwards with the bike. That made Chaeyoung look up, scared she'll try to push past her. Mina put the bike back in it's place. She then walked in front of Chaeyoung, arms crossed.

"Why did you kiss Tzuyu?" She asked disappointed. T

 he short girl bit her lip. The reason was so childish. She tried very hard not to act like the young teen she still was in front of Mina, she didn't want her to think of her as someone younger but as her girlfriend. But what she did today was utterly dumb.

"Dahyun unnie and I wanted to make Sana unnie jealous" she finally said.

 She was staring at the floor, which annoyed Mina. Couldn't she at least try to look at her?

"Why?" She raised and eyebrow.

 Really it wasn't big surprise. She wasn't even that angry, she planned to bike around the neighborhood a little to clear her head and then get back. But it was really weird to have Chaeyoung saying sorry to her when they had big arguments, like this one apparently was.

 Chaeyoung left out a loud sigh.

"Because she made you and Momo unnie kiss..." Her voice was just above a whisper.

 Mina rolled her ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter