#7 Pet Names (Part 2)

Maknae Line is a Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Pet Names (Part 2)

 

 Now the food had arrived they were at the table. Jihyo rolled her eyes when she noticed how they had sat down. Jeongyeon was sitting next to Nayeon, resting her head on her girlfriend's shoulder while she caressed her hair. Momo and Dahyun were next to each other, Momo was making weird faces making her girlfriend laugh. Sana was next to Tzuyu, she was combing her hair and it seemed like Tzuyu was loving every second of it because she had the biggest smile on her face. And there were Mina and Chaeyoung the later trying her best to keep her frowning face while Chaeyoung filled her cheeks with kisses.

 Jihyo sighed. She did kind of bring this to herself, really.

"Look, seriously, I don't mind you dating, but come on is the freaking table" she sighed frustrated.

 All of them looked at her with confused faces.

 Jeongyeon smiled, she stook Nayeon's hand of her, making the older girl pout, that's until she noticed what her girlfriend was doing, only making her fall even harder for the girl.

 Jeongyeon stood up from her sit next to Nayeon.

"Come on, sit here" she offered the younger girl with a smile.

 Jihyo smiled with guilt.

"Yah, I didn't mean it like that" she said.

 Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

"You're going to make me sit you down, aren't you?"

"Aniyo" Jihyo giggled taking the sit next to the eldest girl in the room.

 Jeongyeon sat next to Jihyo. Nayeon hugged their leader.

"Don't worry Jihyo-yah, I still have huggs for you" she said with a hint of aegyo.

"Breath, I need to breath!"

 They started eating, Nayeon wouldn't stop trying to feed Jihyo since she had rolled her eyes when she fed Jeongyeon.

"Come on, one bite, just one bite!" she begged.

 Soon Jeongyeon joined.

"Jihyo-yah, don't be mean!" she said trying not to laugh.

 Jihyo couldn't help but laugh at her unnies. This were the oldest member of the group? Oh God. She finally gave up and accepted both's food, even though she made it clear she was perfectly capable of feeding herself.

 They finished eating and it was time to clean the dishes, as usual Dahyun and Chaeyoung stayed to do so. Since non of them could cook, or were going to give it a try, they had made it clear they'll be washing dishes.

"Can you pass me the detergent?" Dahyun asked the younger girl.

"Sure" she passed the bottle.

"I can't believe what my eyes saw today" Dahyun opened her eyes wide and shook her head in disbelief.

 Chaeyoung laughed.

"I know, right? Then we are the ones who they go around scolding"

"Geuchi!" Dahyun agreed.

 They were halfway done when Mina walked into the kitchen.

"ChaengChaeng~" she said while creeping behind Chaeyoung's back and hugged her.

 Dahyun chuckled and bit her lip trying not to laugh. The younger glared at her.

"Needed something?" Chaeyoung smiled at her girlfriend.

"Anni" she rested her head on the girl's shoulder.

 Chaeyoung glanced at her left side, where Mina was. She smiled and tried to kiss Mina, she actually succeed. Mina opened her eyes and stared at Chaeyoung in shock. It made the younger girl laugh. It was really weird the time in which they'll kiss in front of other members, it caught Mina a little out of guard.

 Dahyun choose that moment to look at her right side.

"Okay, so I guess I'll be leaving you both alone" she said quickly cleaning her hands and making her way to the rooms.

"Unnie! I won't clean all this alone!" Chaeyoung protested.

"Should have thought about that before kissing your girlfriend!" Dahyun laughed.

 Chaeyoung pouted while Mina laughed.

"I'll help you" Mina said.

 She kissed her girlfriend's cheek and grabbed the sponge.

 Chaeyoung smiled mischefully.

"Minari~~" 

 Mina glanced at the girl. Big mistake. The japanese gasped, Chaeyoung had grabbed foam and had put her hand on Mina's face. Her face was now white.

 Chaeyoung laughed. Mina stared at her with a death glare.

 She took away the foam from her face.

"Okay, that's how you wanna play" 

 She then tried to hug Chaeyoung, but the younger girl was faster and she dodged her girlfriend's hands and sprinted away. Mina followed the girl arround the dinning room. Chayoung was now on the other side of the table, smilling and laughing while she tried to escape from the foam-hands girl.

"ChaengChaeng~ I just want a hug~" she tried to sound aegyo-ish but turned out sounding even more threatening.

"Get away from me Minandere!" Chaeyoung said playfully.

 She grabbed the paper towel's roll and used it as a sword.

"Minandere?" Mina laughed.

 She had explained her girlfriend what yandere meant since Chaeyoung was confused as to why that game everybody was playing was called Yandere's Simulator.

"Yah! The water is still running you pabo!" Nayeon scolded from the hall.

 She had just walked in.

"Mianhaeyo" Chaeyoung laughed.

 Nayeon noticed the foam on Mina's hands.

"Mina-yah, come on" she chuckled.

"She started it!" Mina pointed at her girlfriend.

 They finally finished cleaning the dishes with Nayeon's help. They went to their respectives bedrooms. Chaeyoung really wanted to kiss Mina good night but since she and Nayeon shared bedroom they got inside at the same time.

 Nayeon really didn't want to go inside the bedroom, she knew what was waiting. Teasy Jihyo. And she really hated because it made her blush more than anything. Jihyo used to all the time while they were trainees, the girl was younger sure, but she sure as heck noticed how she looked at Jeongyeon and she didn't waste a second when it came to teasing Nayeon.

 Nayeon resigned to her own fate, she sighed and layed on her bed.

"Tired?" Jihyo asked sweetly.

 Oh but Nayeon knew better than to believe that "I'm a sweet and nice girl" facade Jihyo was pulling. It had started. 

 Anyways, Nayeon nodded.

"Well, I mean it was kind of a tiring day, right?" Jihyo smiled.

 Nayeon only nodded again.

"All that kissing, I'm sure it worn you out"

 Nayeon hid her head under her pillow. Of course she'll say something like that.

 Sana and Mina giggled.

"It looked pretty tiring from our view" Jihyo explained with a poker face "All those hand movements and lip action, who needs a gym, right?"

 Sana laughed while Mina covered with her hand trying to hide her smile while still looking at her cellphone. Nayeon hid even deeper into the pillow if that was possible.

"I swear to God, the day you start dating, I'm teasing the heck out of you" Nayeon growled from under her pillow.

 Jihyo laughed.

"Good luck with that then" Jihyo laid herself down on her bed "Though, I'll make sure to ask Jeongyeon unnie for kissing advices... She seemed to be pretty good at it" Jihyo smirked evely.

"Yaah, stop it!" Nayeon begged now throwing the pillow towards Jihyo.

 Jihyo caught it easily and laughed at her blushing unnie.

"Jeongyeon unnie even made her moan" Sana said innocently.

 Nayeon's and Jihyo's eyes opened wide. The first one in shock that they actually heard her and Jihyo's in surprise. The last one laughed her head off because of how embarrassed Nayeon looked and because Sana's accent was a little weird and she looked way too cute to say something like that.

"Jjingaheyo? Aigoo!" Jihyo kept on laughing.

 Nayeon glared at the japanese girls.

"As if you both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter