Lee Sungyeol Suprised Birthday Present

i'm sorry! i love you

5 Years later 

Looks like woohyun hard work and patience all this while are worth it. Now he is one of the most young businessman that is very successful in the Korea. At the age of 28 he already become a CEO of a company. Right now he already owned a lot of properties like his own department stores, several building for rental and so on but still he can't feel satisfied and always feel bothered.

Because no matter how successful he is but still the memories of being humiliated and beaten by Kim sunggyu back years ago keep bothering him. He promised that no matter what, he will get his revenge on him. Before he get his revenge on Kim sunggyu he would never let go his hatred for him, but for this several years he felt lost. It is all because he lost of the track of Kim sunggyu for this past few years. The last time he remember seeing him was during their graduation day. He still remember at that time sunggyu is still arrogant as ever like always that make him feel disgust.

“it’s seem like he’s gone with the wind isn’t it?” he asked himself 

“how can I not hear any news about him. His dad is ing rich and successful businessman right?  Am I missing something here? but what is it?” he asked himself 

Ring…. Ring…. The sound of his phone make him snapped to reality. He then slowly pressed answer just to only hear a loud scream from his friend.

“Yah…Nam woohyun, you don't forget about today aren’t you?” asked Lee sungyeol over the phone.

“I know.. I know. You don’t have to worry okay . You know what I'm going to get you a surprise present okay.” “ha ha ha” he laugh as he tell sungyeol.

“Yah. What’s up with that suspicious laugh of yours. You aren’t planning something stupid right?”

“It's better be  something real surprise okay, if not I'm ing kill you.  I'm hanging up then. I'm just calling to remind you in case you might forget about the birthday party of your best friend  . Okay Bye then.” 

“Oh god  I'm going to be late for sungyeol birthday party” said Nam woohyun when he suddenly look at the clock. This week was a real hectic for Nam woohyun a lot of paper work that must be settle, so after talking to sungyeol earlier he just keep focusing on his work that he barely look at the clock, so he is some kind of shock when he suddenly look at the clock and realize that he almost late for the party.

Actually it is not very late but since he still hasn’t bought him the present  yet, so he gotta be hurry as he need to go and get the present first.

He is already planning for the present since last week. He decided to give sungyeol  a big pinky teddy bear. “Ha ha “he laugh. “ Lee sungyeol and the pinky bear. What a perfect match.” He said and continue laughing.

“it must be funny to see how awkward it would be the moment Sungyeol received that pinky bear”

Just imagine it make him laugh out loud’ “ha ha  it’s going to be funny”

 

He drive his car to buy the so called pinky teddy. Actually he decide to give that teddy when he came across it at the mall last week and  he think it is fun and it’s not like sungyeol is going to throw out his present away right? The mall is actually in the opposite direction from sungyeol place and he is already some kind of late so he decided to ask for similar teddy at the small teddy shop first when he saw the shop on his way to the mall. It is because the shop is coincidentally at the same direction to sungyeol place. So if the shop is having the teddy that he want then he doesn’t have to go to the mall which clearly making him more late. So he park his car and walking to the shop.

But what he doesn’t know yet ,this is going lead him to a fateful encounter….