I found You

i'm sorry! i love you

“ sorry sir did you have a big pinky teddy bear here? If you have it, can you please give me one.”

“ please wait sir I'll check for you a moment okay .” But then woohyun hear he said to the other salesman that is currently busy arranging the doll “Yah you go and look if we have pinky bear here I'm going to pee for a while.”

“okay boss.” The salesman said

“yeah you’re so lucky here sir. Here it is. There still one left.” The salesman said while handing the teddy to woohyun.

Woohyun who is getting the money from his wallet don’t even lift his head to look at the salesman. He the grab the money from his wallet and lift his head the moment he hand over the money to the saleman just only to be in a great shock.

He could see that there was a slight  terror on the salesman face  and he is trembling a little when they are both locking  gaze at each other.

Owh woohyun remember that face. “Could it be…”

“You are Kim… Sunggyu right? Is it really you?” he keep asking eagerly 

It is a different situation for Kim sunggyu. He just some kind of uncomfortable and wish that he was never been there to face him. He just put the teddy near to Woohyun and turning his back on him while saying “it is 1500 Won sir”

“ Hey, you are Kim sunggyu right?” he keep asking as the other won’t reply him

“why are you turning your back on me. Hey look here at me can you? Why don’t you answer me?” he keep on asking.

“I said it is 1500 won sir. What do you want exactly ? why don't you just pay it already and just leave.” He said

“Yahh Kim suggyu.” A sudden shout from Sunggyu boss. He just coming back from the rest room and coincidentally hear sunggyu  asking woohyun to leave.

“Yah!!! How can you treat a customer like that. You want  to be fired are you? I already  said, treat the customer nicely don't you remember? What are doing right now, telling a customer to leave like that. Do you think we are playing right now? Are you even want to work here exactly?” he keep on nagging at Sunggyu.

“I think you better not come here tomorrow. You’re fired” he said

“ owh no no…  I think you misunderstood something here sir. It is actually not like what you’re thinking.it is not like that. He is not asking me to leave actually. I'm just asking him first if he could be more faster as I am  already late to my friend place . That is why he tell me to leave hurry. I was already paying and about to leave. So don’t blame him okay.” He said that and  walk away from the shop. In his heart he really hope that the owner don't fired Kim sunggyu cause he would come again to start the revenge plans.

While he walk away he could hear Kim sunggyu begging the owner  so that he won’t  fired him.

“please  boss don’t fired me I'm really need this job right now.  I promise I won’t ever do it again.”

When hear that Woohyun can’t help but evil smiling as there is the chance for him to get revenge as he hear Sunggyu is in need to continue work there. 

“it’s time for you to pay Kim sunggyu” he said

But at the same time he keep wondering, why would Kim sunggyu have to work at a place like that.” Isn’t that  his family is ing rich. What the hell is happening  to his family exactly?” Woohyun asked himself 

“what ever, I'm going to find out about it later.  This is going to be so much fun and exciting isn’t it?” he said

“I'm coming to see you tomorrow baby. Just wait okay “  he said while smiling evily and walk away to Sungyeol party.

************************************************

Sungyeol Party

“Yah Nam woohyun, you’re tucking late you know. Where the hell did you go exactly? The party almost over. I thought you wouldn’t come at all. So where is my surprise present?” asked Sungyeol.

“Oh god don’t say  that the surprise is….. Ha ha.” He laugh. He couldn’t continue and keep laughing as he suddenly got a silly thought as he saw that there is no sign of present at all at Woohyun hand.

“Yah!!! Don’t say that the surprise is that you don’t brought me a present at all are you? If it is really like that, then I think I'm really going to surprise at a new level for your silly joke. Ha ha”  he couldn’t help burst into laugh again. 

“Yaa Nam Woohyun I'm in shock you know. Ha ha.”

“Hoel. Yah Lee sungyeol, you think I'm silly enough to make that kind of joke. It is really going to be  greater than that okay. No worry I got you the present okay, I just left it in the car. You just wait here I will go and take it.”

Sungyeol is waiting excitedly but then….Here it comes Woohyun enter with the big pinky teddy making Sungyeol dumbfounded.

“Yahhhh Nam Woohyun ige mwoya choenmal? Yah you don’t bring that thing near me. I'm really don’t like it. Aigoo why it has to be a teddy bear and on top of that it is pink. It’s pinkkk.” He scream 

“you know I don't like pink right? And it is teddy bear. What am I a girl? Aigoo aigoo.” He keep on whining.

“Got you. Ha ha  like I said ,you'd surprise don’t you?”

“Yah don't bring that near me.”

“wae, I already could see how cute of you when you hug this teddy preciously.” Ha ha

“Come on  let me take a picture of you and the teddy.”

“Yah Nam Woohyun don’t you dare.” Said Sungyeol glaring at Woohyun

“ Aigoo aigoo so scared. Ha ha.” Woohyun just laugh and push the teddy toward  Sungyeol and then  suddenly there is a clicking sound which means that Woohyun already captured the picture of sungyeol hug that teddy before he could do anything.

“This is going to be most epic picture of Lee Sunggyeol of the year.” He said while laughing.

The party runs smoothly and Woohyun seem to enjoys but actually he is spacing out for most of the time at the party when Sungyeol left him alone to greet other guest. Nam woohyun couldn’t concentrate and focused at all. His mind is filling with the thoughts of Kim sunggyu. All that he can think right now is how to get close and revenge Kim sunggyu.

This is a chance from god to him think Woohyun. This time he is not going to let the chance slip away from him easily.

“Can’t wait to see you tomorrow baby. He muttered to himself.