you are the worst

i'm sorry! i love you

“Ouch!! Its hurt please stop you guys are hurting me”

“Serve you right. This is what you get for messing up with me. Hey guys don't stop, just beat him so that he would learn his lesson”

“Please stop, I'm really hurt” 

Nam woohyun keep begging for Kim sunggyu  and his gangs to stop from beating him but they are all just keep beating him until woohyun felt his body numb from all the bruise and he fell on his knees feeling lost and humiliated.

Sunggyu just laugh looking  at him

“You know what? I'm really hate when people are messing around with me. I heard you're going around and spreading a rumor that I've been bullying Kim myungsoo and the reason why he have been forced to quit the college. Can't you just mind your own business why you have to be so annoying.

“But.. but its true right? You are the wrong one so why did the school have to punish the innocent student. I don't really know what is so great about you that people have to be scared of you. Can't you just stop acting like a rotten brats?” he asked

“Woahh!! Its look like somebody got some nerve to pick up a fight with me. Ha ha.”Sunggyu laugh

“Yah. Hey boy do you even know who I am?”

“In this school I am a prince okay. You know what my father is one of the biggest share holder for this college.

“Even the teachers can't do anything to me. You know what today is going to be your last day in this college. I'm going to have my father make you quit just like the friend of yours. What was his name again I'm some kind of forgot he pretend . Ah it’s  Kim myungsoo, Ha ha what a bad me” sunggyu laugh feeling satisfied hurting woohyun feeling.

Just hearing the word ‘quit’ make woohyun tremble a lot. He is an orphan, so being able to study at the college with the aid of scholarship  is just like a miracle for him. He can't afford to loose it now. He want to be a successful person in the future. So no matter how angry he felt at that time he must give in and stop provoking Kim sunggyu if he want to save his for the moment being.

“Please don't. I don't want to quit” Nam woohyun are practically begging this time. He doesn’t even care about his pride at this moment. He just keep begging despite a lot of student are looking at them right now. For him being able to graduate and successful is very important to him right now that he even lower his ego even though he felt really humiliate right now.

“Ha ha ha. No so tough now huh” sunggyu said while laughing with his gangs

Then he said with evil laugh “ Okay I might consider if only you are kneeling before me and repeat after the sentence that I say.” “I'm so sorry. I promise I won't ever messing with prince sunggyu ever again” upon finish the sentence he laugh again.

“so how about that? can you do it?” asked sunggyu

Woohyun felt hesitate to do that but it is his graduation that  is on stake right now. He suppose just do it, he guessed . He glare at Kim sunggyu like he could kill him with his eyes. Woohyun kneeling forcefully and hardly because of the bruise.

“I Nam woohyun is very sory. I promise I won't ever messing with prince sunggyu ever again” he stated feeling lost and devastated.

“Ha ha ha. Owh what a good boy you are right now.” sunggu said as he is leaving with his gangs but then he pause again and said “so baby boy next time stop messing up with me okay.” With that he is leave leaving Woohyun feeling embarrassed and humiliated as a lot of student are witnessing about what happen earlier.

As sunggyu and his gang are leaving woohyun can't stop himself from keep glaring at him. He is shivering because of the hatred and anger. Then he said with a lower tone “Kim sunggyu you just wait. I will get my revenge on you someday.”

After the incidents woohyun never really cared or talk to anyone anymore all that he do just study hard so he is able to achieve a great score on every semester. He is really just hope that his college days would come to an end so that he would  being able to leave that college immediately.