(Jikook)

Will you kiss me again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was really frustrated because he couldn’t go on Hoseok’s party and the reason behind that was his History project.

He had a whole month to write it but he didn’t and the deadline is in Monday.

There are few reasons why he hasn’t written it earlier.

Firstly, Jungkook is very lazy person who always does things in the last moment.

Second reason is his family.

He didn’t expect that his mom will invite her sister to their house for a weekend.

 It wouldn’t be that big problem if she had come alone, but with her have also came Jungkook’s cousins.

Three of them, everyone together aren't even half of his age and he is 16.

Those kids are real brats, they were screaming, running through his house, touching his stuffs…

In general, they were doing everything that his hyung has told them not to do.

...

Jungkook has come to his house after school and the first thing that had greeted him were his cousins. They were clinging on him like he was some tree. If things continue like this he won’t be able to even start to write his project.

“Mom, is aunt at home?” high school student asked his mother after those “monsters” unclimbed from him.

“No honey, she went in town to buy something, why do you need her?” his mother said and finished with putting his lunch on the kitchen's table.

“I need her to take them out because I have to write History project. In this conditions, that’s impossible!" the black haired boy said and sat on the table.

“Well, she won’t be home for a few hours, and I can’t take them out but why don’t you go out in a town’s library to write your project? I’m sure that there will be lots of books that could help you honey.”

“It looks like I will have to.” young boy sighed and started eating the meal his mother has just cooked.

 

 

After finishing with his lunch, Jungkook went to his room to take everything that he will need for writing project. He also decided to change his clothes in more comfortable one, black sweatpants and white sweater were his fashion choice for today.

The sixteen years old boy put on his shoes and took his leather jacket but he couldn’t step outside his house without tree clinging monkeys.

“Come on guys! I have to go out because I have something really important to do.”

“No, Kookie has to play with us.”

In that moment Jungkook was very grateful to his mother because she came from dining room and offered them ice cream.

“Finally free.” He sighed and started making his way toward library.

 

Jungkook could never imagine what will happend there.

 

 

........

City library was huge, anyone could get lost in there. It has two floors,the first one is almost whole covered with books while on the second floor, except books,  you also have tables for sitting and studying. The only rule that you have to respect is that you have to be quiet or librarian can kick you out.

Jungkook has slowly started climbing on the stairs which were leading on the second floor.

The sixteen years old boy  has seen some students sitting on the tables in front row and he didn’t want to bother them. Actually, didn’t want to bother himself because he needed peace for his History project so he decided to sit on the very far table in the corner where no one was sitting at.

The brown haired boy pulled his laptop from his backpack and started writing down concept of his project. After about ten minutes, something caught his eyes.

Some very short boy was trying to reach book that was on the highest shelf. Jungkook was laughing at him at first but then he decided to use his height and help him. High school student got up from his chair and headed towards the smaller boy.

.........

Jimin was angry. He was standing on his tip toes and still couldn’t reach the book that he needed because from all of the shelves, it had to be on the highest one.

“Ah, come on!” young boy tried one more time but still without success, the book was just too high for his small built.

“I give up!”  Orange haired boy sighed and in that moment, tall figure appeared behind him.

“Do you need help little one?” Jungkook asked and leaned on the shelf across the smaller. When the other boy turned his head towards him, taller boy was in awe. There, in front of him was standing the most beautiful boy he has ever seen in his sixteen years old life, and he has seen it many.

 

..........

After a minute of silence and just staring in each other eyes, Jungkook decided to repeat his question.

“I said, little one, do you want me to help you to reach the book that you need?” Jungkook bend slightly so that his eyes are on the same level as the eyes of the boy in front of him. After few minutes of hesitating and thinking what to say, Jimin gave up and with shaky hand pointed which book he needs.

“Can you p-please reach t-that book? “ the smaller managed to stutter. Jungkook then turned his head towards the book that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter