( Jikook)

Will you kiss me again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin couldn't believe his eyes. There, few meters from him was standing the boy who was dancing through his mind for the whole weekend.

 

Jungkook... 

 

Since the two have kissed in the library on Friday, fifteen years old boy didn't know will he ever again  see the boy who has stolen his first kiss again but today, lucky was on his side. 

 

Jimin decided to go to the toilette and fix a bit his appearance because he wanted to look perfect for their second meeting. And maybe second kiss?

He excused himself and has left Taehyung alone. Luckily, toilette was on the other side on cafe so he didn't need to pass by the counter where the tall boy was standing.

Orange haired boy has noticed that  boy from the library wasn't alone because there was some other standing on his left. Jungkook was laughing about something that the other had said and Jimin decided to use this opportunity to slip into the cafe's toilette.

 

Fifteen years old boy was watching himself in the mirror.

 

You look beautiful...

 

He said to himself to gain more self confidence but he still fixed his hair just a bit, to make his fringes more curvy and applied some lip balm on his lips to make them more kissable.

 

Maybe he will greet me or kiss me? Oh but what if he doesn't remember me? Nah, who would forget this cute face...

 

Then, when Jimin was already in the toilette, he decided to do one thing that people usually do in here. Young boy went in one of the cabins, do his work and exited the cabin to wash his hands.

But unfortunately, he didn't heard when someone has entered in the toilette in the meantime, so he almost got heart attack.

"Ahhh!" Orange haired boy screamed when he has seen another person in the toilette. But honestly, he d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter