Awakening The Butterflies ♥

Awakening The Butterflies ♥

 

 

it's all about you, my Butterfly
Every time I come close to you
(every time I'm kissing you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream every time
( I get butterflies) ♥

 

“Thank you… bye” I said as I waved my manager off he was dropping me off home after dance practise. I entered the door code, opened the door to mine and Boms apartment when I stepped in it was completely dark ‘Unnie must be out’ I thought as I closed the door and dropped my bag on the floor searching around for the light switch

‘I know it’s here somewhe- Ah there it is’ I flipped the switch but nothing happened so I tried again still nothing so I pulled my phone out for the mini torch and found my way to the living room once again with the light not working, I tried the TV …nothing ‘Great… the electric must be off’

 

I set of to try and find some candles ‘Bommie must have some somewhere’ after I had ransacked Boms room, the kitchen and the bathroom I gave up. I had called Bom but she said her Chaerin and Dara were away for the night for some launch party and she had no idea where the candles where ‘hiding’ and my manager wasn’t picking up his phone... right one last try …

“No sorry I think everyone is out Seungri and Bae are with me, Seunghyun is filming… though Jiyong might be home… yeah try him I bet ya he’ll have some candles” Daesung said with last bit in a slightly mocking tone

“Okay thanks oppa … I’ll have another look and see what happens” we said our goodbyes and hung up ‘mm… should I go over” I stood tapping my foot debating whether I should bother him, I really hated the dark and it was cold…

 

After 2NE1 TV finished things between us had become quite awkward, to begin with it was really weird … after months of him constantly teasing me, him always been around with that adorable goofy smile. Then suddenly he seemed to be avoiding me, whenever I tried to talk to him he would answer curtly and then excuse himself from the room.

I thought I had done something wrong so I tried to make it up to him with cups of coffee, chocolate muffins even a hand knitted scarf but to no avail ‘he must think of me as annoying’ I thought. So I began to leave him be… the only time we talked was for the cameras and even that was rare.

 

A crack of thunder suddenly bellowed round the apartment making me jump I then clutched my phone to my chest and slowly moved towards my room another loud crack I grabbed my coat and made my way out of the apartment it was just starting to rain

 

I stood outside the entrance to jiyongs apartment block smoothing my clothes out I had ran here, it was only 5 minutes from our apartment as all of our accommodation was assigned by YG companies, I was once again debating whether I should go up …
 

The next crack of thunder followed by a strike of lightning sealed it for me. I pressed on jiyongs button on the intercom and shortly after I heard his voice “who is it?” his voice sounded slightly annoyed I stepped up to the camera “mm s-sorry oppa… can I come up” I said fiddling with my fingers “oh… minji-ah what are you… doing here…” I didn’t get chance to answer as I heard a beep signalling I could enter ‘he’s letting me in’ I thought while entering the elevator I couldn’t help the smile the spread across my face.

Why was that fact alone making me giddy…?

 

I look at the sky like…
It looks similar to when you smile
specifically your dazzling smile baby
my day consists of our romantic drama
Makes me cry and smile
  

He stood there at the door waiting for me “is there something wrong” he said sounding concerned, moving to the side and motioned me inside.

“No… Sorry about this Oppa… the electrics off and I can’t get hold of my manager, the girls are out of town working and Daesung said you might have some… candles” I said in a hurry, momentarily forgetting what I had come for “Oh… um maybe come sit down and… I’ll go have a look” he said motioning me to the living room then wandering off to look.

 

I sat down on the white leather sofa looking around the tidy space, then my phone rang.

“Minji ah are you okay? Why were you ringing me?”My manager said loudly down the phone “Yeah I’m fine … the electric isn’t working at the apartment that’s all” I said trying to calm him down “Oh… have you tried the fuse box” he asked “… What’s a fuse box?” I said confused.

“Oh Minji-ah … I’ll come over” he said sighing “But I’m not at home” I blurted out “Huh!? …where are you then” he said sounding tired and stressed “I’m at… A fr-friends house …I’m sorry Oppa Its fine I’ll sort it” I said not wanting to stress him out more

“Are you sure? …are you going to stay at your friends ‘cos the weather is getting really bad…” he said with a heavy voice “Um… yeah sure I’ll be fine don’t worry” I said unconvincingly but he didn’t press it further

 

 

“Sorry… I couldn’t find any” Jiyong said walking back into the room “Oh… right um I’ll just have to brave it then thank you anyway” I said getting up “I’m sorry for bothering you” I bowed the turning toward the door when another loud crack of thunder echoed though the room once again followed by a strike of lightening making me jump.

“Wait Minji-ah… you can’t go out in this” Jiyong called from behind me “I’ll be fine it’s not that bad” I said but the heavy raindrops and gushes of wind against the window said other wise.

Jiyong walked up to me and took my coat off “It’s not that bad… It’s a storm” he said laughing sarcastically “You can stay here …I was just going to watch a movie” he said with his don’t argue with me voice “Fine …just until It clears up outside” I said …wanting the last word

 

We missed each other, and it makes me worry
Just to know the game, it's all the same

 

“So what do you want to watch” Jiyong said coming from the kitchen with hot chocolate complete with marshmallows and cream “Whatever you want” I said nervously accepting the mug of hot chocolate “Thank you” I said with a bashful smile

We just ended up putting on some random action movie with lots of explosives and guns, it was getting to the last 30 minutes were the hero has to save the world and on the last crucial moment everything went black. I unconsciously moved closer to Jiyong on the sofa instantly feeling safe and warm.

“Are you okay?” he said softly, placing an arm around me sending shivers up my spine and I slowly moved in and kissed him… as I did so the electric came back on.

 

“I so sorry, I don’t know what came over me” I said jumping up from the sofa and bowing, I didn’t get much time to be embarrassed before Jiyong got up and captured my lips in a fierce kiss, I lost all rationality and responded placing my arm around his neck pulling him closer.

 

Like a butterfly
you look for a flower, flutter around like a child
your innocent eyes have a smile
your body moves like the sky, your eyes glimmer

 

He backed us up against the wall my back hit the wall with a soft thud as I gasped and Jiyongs tongue entered my mouth. His hands coming to my waist and my side and soon his fingers found their way under my shirt his thumb rubbing soft circles of my stomach… awakening the butterflies.

Slowly his hand worked its way up to my chest placing his warm, soft hands over my left cupping and squeezing ever so lightly… all his touches were sweet and gentle as a butterfly.

 

I'll promise the things I promise
Though you can't trust guys
Love can be forever

 

He broke the kiss making me groan out slightly at the loss of contact, he looked at me for a brief second his big brown orbs clouded over with lust maybe love...?, he then placed a soft kiss on my nose moving to my jaw down to my neck, placing soft kisses and nipping occasionally and all I could manage to do was moan.

 

You see my eyes
You see my lips, Listen to my heart
If you're listening, answer me
Kiss me on the cheek



 

He took my hand and led me to his bedroom, slowly my senses were coming back to me. He closed the door and turned the light off to show the many scented candles that lit up the otherwise dark room.

“What you s-said” I started flustered “I know I’m sorry B-but …I wanted you to stay” he cut in “Huh?! … You’ve been ignoring me for months… why?” I said completely confused about …well the whole night “What… I haven’t been ignoring y-you …well not really” he said fumbling with his hands.

 

What, this is confusing
Why do you push and pull

 

 

He walked over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders “I’m so sorry A-about everything …I just thought it would be better this way” he started sputtering, I placed my hands on his waist and looked at him to continue.

“I thought if you knew I liked you” he stopped abruptly like he thought he had said to much “I-I thought you’d hate M-me … or something” he said stepping back looking at the ground “Why would I hate you for liking me?” I asked still confused

 

I can't sleep, I call your name
I turn my head shyly, I like this so much

 

“I’m sorry Minji-ah I-I can call you … a cab” he said once again stuttering, I walked up to him my hand pulling his chin up so his eyes met mine “Did you say you like me?” slowly grasping the situation “Y-yes I’m sorry” I cut him off with a chaste kiss on his lips “I like you too” I breathed out smiling against his lips “and stop saying sorry” I muttered pulling back slightly he just chuckled and kissed me.

 

My memories, Yes my heart
If our lovingness continues a lot
Then we'll never break up, trust me
I'll make love to you 

 

This time he was the one backed up against the door and it was my hand roaming over his stomach... Awakening the butterflies ♥

 

Every time I come close to you
(every time I'm kissing you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream every time
( I get butterflies) ♥

 

 

PS. If you didn't know I borrowed the lyrics from G Dragons Butterfly~ I Love That Song Soo Dreamy... ♥♥