First Time?

Park Chorong

After the phone call I went upstairs and knock on her door. I'm being greated with cute Chorongie with tight shirt hugs her body perfectly. 

Kai: baby you look Wow I'm speechless.

Chorong: come on in. I'm alone~~~

What's up with the sudden aegyo. Damn is she flirting with me. If she does it is working 100%. I come into her dorm and they are staying with quite a luxury. I'm being lead by her. 

Kai: what should i cook? Hurmm.

Chorong: just cook anything baby~~

Kai: okay I guess.

Im trying to cook something different yet still have a Korean Twist.

After quite awhile i come out with simple Korean kimchijigae and some Malaysian twist fried rice. 

Kai: baby it's time to eat.

We sat on the dining table and I'm nervously waiting for her comments. 

Chorong: wow it's so delicious!

Kai: really?

Chorong: yeah.

We eat our hearts out until she devours the last grain of rice. I guess she's super duper hungry. We decide to watch some movies. Since we're both busy we want a lot of times together when we aren't busy. 

Chorong: baby what movie do you wanna watch?

Kai: anything.

Chorong: okay~~~

I was expecting a normal romance movie but turns out she decide to watch romance movies. As a boy it's normal for me to imagine those things. I look to her and I start to imagine I'm doing the same to her. Oh man snap from it. 

Chorong: baby~~whats that?

She point to my part of crotch.

Kai: oh gosh. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Chorong: it's okay baby I'm old enough to know~~~

She leaned in for a kiss. I can't just ignore her kiss. I felt a bit and get . This kiss last longer than before and it's becoming more ual. I hugged her and get her body close to mine. 

Kai: oops baby. We shouldn't do this. We're idols.

Chorong: no one will know plus it's my dorm and we are alone today.

She said that? Man I can't believe my ears. 

Chorong: oppwa~~~come let's go into my room~~~

Kai: okay baby~~~

We both went into her room an I lay down on her bed.

Kai: your bed are big. You must have felt lonely~~~

Chorong: I won't be sleeping alone today~~~

She give me a smirk and undress slowly. I just sitting there in awe. Her body are so perfect. 

Chorong: oppa take me away~~~~

I grab her hands and pin her down on the bed.

Kai: you sure?

Chorong: ung~~~~

Kai: your first time baby?

Chorong: yeah.

Kai: glad to be your first~~~

Lust take over both of us and after we done making love. we both fell asleep and I'm hugging her body.