Celebration and Confession

Park Chorong

After we had done our debut stage we all are crying our hearts out. Especially the maknae. I received a message from sajangnim.

From Sajangnim

eXcite,you have done well. We will celebrate your debut tonight. I wanna meet you M a successful leader. We will have a simple party. 

Wow that's quite early to celebrate but maybe Sajangnim wants to encourage us so that we can do better.

That Night

We arrived at the designated place. We ran up the stairs because it will be on the rooftop. We were surprised by all of Plan A entertainment artist except Pentagon since they are promoting in Japan right now. I'm quite sad that those hyungs can't join us. 

They all decide to drink but I don't drink do does the maknae because they are not legal yet. 

Sajangnim: cheers to eXcite debut and Huh Gak new album. 

All: cheers!!!

It's a BBQ party so yeah some of them are here and there talking to each other. Sajangnim congrats me for guiding the group to debut and looking forward to more success. Bomi and Namjoo noona are busy cooking the meat. Eunji,Naeun and Hayoung noona are drinking together and Huh Gak hyung joins them too. Seunghyun are talking to Sajangnim and drinking together. The maknae line are playing some sort of card game. 

I can't imagine I'm hangout with the idols that I look up to as a fan. Suddenly Chorong noona comes towards me. 

Chorong: Kai you're okay?

Kai: yeah.

Chorong: congrats on debuting....

Kai: thank you noona.

Chorong: it's weird youre calling me noona.

Kai: really?

Chorong: why don't you call me Chorongie or something.

Kai: so I should call you something right ahaha. Nah I'm just joking Chorongie.

Indeed I felt weird dropping the noona. 

Chorong: now I felt a lot more younger.

Kai: who are you joking Chorongie, to me you're the same age as me.

Why do I felt romantic so sudden. I felt like this pink emotion of love surrounds me. Indeed I felt it everytime I talk to Chorong. 

Chorong: yeah I guess age is just a number right.

Kai: yeah. 

We're being shocked by Seunghyun's shout.

Seunghyun: noona!,Hyung! Do you wanna join playing truth or dare?

Chorong: let's go Kai. It could be great.

She pick my hands and grab me to join the rest of the group.

Hayoung: so who's spinning?

Eunji: why don't we give to the new maknae,Justin?

Justin: okay here goes nothing.

He spins it and it lands to L.

Seunghyun: L, truth or dare?

L: I need to show that I'm a man. Well dare!

Justin: well I have a dare. Show us all your chocolate abs.

L: okay!

He flash his abs. The noonas are going crazy. While Huh Gak hyung not...

Huh Gak: aww come on that's dirty.

All: lol

We played and played. Until...

Eunji: okay it's my turn to spin.

She spins it and it lands on Chorong noona.

Eunji: eonnie truth or dare?

Chorong: I'm gonna make it easy, truth.

Suddenly Eunji,Naeun,Namjoo,Bomi and Hayoung noona discuss something.

Eunji: okay eonnie, answer this truthfully.

Chorong: okay....

Eunji: Do you really fall in love and love Kai?

Omg what? Did I drunk or is this just a dream. Eunji noona just ask a....Okay I'm dumbfounded. All of them makes Chorong noona as the centre of attention.

Chorong: is Sajangnim here?

Naeun: no he's long gone.

Seunghyun: come on noona I'm excited to hear your truth answer.

Even though Seunghyun says something like that I have no will to scold him.

Chorong: well here goes nothing. A couple years back you know the incident and he have saved me from big problems. I have fall in love with him since then and everytime were talking I felt butterfly in my stomach. I'm waiting for the right time to tell him but I just can't get my courage and ask him about his feelings.

What she also liked me. I have long fallen for her. Suddenly she runs away. Without waiting a second I chase for her.

Seunghyun: I guess they are gonna be together. Whos betting?

Apink: were in!

Huh Gak: eyy. I'm in too.

I chase her to the stairs and grab her hands and stop her steps from further away from me. 

Kai: Chorongie why are you running?

Chorong: I'm afraid that you will hate me after those thing.....

Kai: I'm not gonna hate you because actually I do love you a lot. Thats why I tend to spend more time with you a lot more than other members of Apink. Chorongie I do love you, I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Chorong: really?

Kai: yes my baby~~~

I get my courage and lean in for a kiss. She deepens the kiss. I felt satisfied that Ive finally tell her how my heart feels about her. We decide to join the other back.

Kai: let's join them back baby~~

Chorong: okay~~~

When we arrived there....

Seunghyun: congrats Hyung!!!

Apink: congrats eonnie!!!

Huh Gak: congrats boy. You're one lucky boy to get someone like Chorong.

Kai: thanks. I'll take care of her till my last breath.

Chorong: aww that's so sweet.

All: Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!

I kiss her deeply again.

L: get a room hyung.

Huh Gak: let's all party.

We all party till all of them wasted. Thanks that we all didn't have a schedule tomorrow.