Trip To Korea

Park Chorong

Hi Im M. Im from Southeast Asia country known as Malaysia. As a celebration of graduating from High School me and my mates decided to make a nice trip to Korea. Me myself are a fan of the country Korea. What can you deny? Their food are amazing,the scenery and ofcourse the music. I woke up early this morning because Im super duper excited to have a trip there.

Edward: Ssup mate? Ready?

M: heck yeah although this is my firsr time riding plane. Im quite scared.

Issac: look forward to the scenery and the food bro.

Umesh: dont forget your fav Kpop Idol mate.

M: yeah!

We took a taxi to the airport. We check in our bags and head straight to the departure. Looks like my journey in Korea will start soon.

6-7 hours later

Issac: man! Wake up.

Issac woke me up from my deep sleep. Who wont be sleeping its a freaking 6 hours flight. Finally I step my foot in the Korea country. 

M: So we should check into our hotels since its getting dark.

Umesh: yeah we should. Lets share room bro...

M: ofcourse mate.

Issac: looks like I cant sleep because of Edwards snoring.

All: hahahaha

We all head to the hotel that we have booked. The night grows deeper the night scenery is amazing. We went for a dinner and decide to call it a night.

Next Morning

Umesh: wake up bro! Were late!

M: what do you mean late?

Umesh: just follow me. Get your butts off the bed and follow me.

M: okay!

I wash up quickly and get into warm outfit since South Korea is in winter weather. Without a clue I follow my friend and we both end up infront of a building. What I realised theres a lot of people in line. 

M: whats with this place bro?

Umesh: still remember my pending birthday present?

M: yeah,you kept on saying wait and wait.

Umesh: well this is the least I could do for you. This is your present.

M: you mean the big and long line of people arey present?

Umesh: are you freaking real. See the poster there and see the name of the building.

I shot back as I realised people were there waiting for their name to be called and some of them signing in for an audition under Plan A entertainment. Thats shocked me.

M: dont tell me this audition is my present?

Umesh: follow me.

I follow him to the level 2 signing table.

Manager: Mr M were looking forward to you.

M: wait how do you know me?

Manager: youre one of the foreigner thats qualify for second round evaluation.

M: wait what?

Something fishy is going in here. 

M: give me a minute.

I drag Umesh to the side. 

M: did you do anything stupid?

Umesh: I know you since Form3, and being a singer are one of your dream thats why I do this mate.

M: youre being serious.

Umesh: yes I am. This is all I can do for you. I know youre a great singer. Still remember your performance at the Graduation Ceremony. Days before when youre practicing at home. I sneak and record your voice and send to this entertainment online audition.I know you more than you know yourself bro. Plan A are the entertainment company that manage Apink. Your dream girl are there, Inside there. So grab the oppurtunity and be the best singer ever.

His explaination drop me to tears. I felt so thankful. I sign my name in and wait for my number to be called. 

Manager: No 1275!

M: here!

Manager: you may come in!

Umesh: goodluck bro.

M: thanks. 

With heavy footsteps and nervous emotion I step my foot in the room and from there I could see 2 trainer and Huh Gak King of Ballad in Plan A entertainment.

Trainer1: Okay M! Sing your hearts out.

M: Sir Although im quite good in Korean but Im not confident in Singing Korean song. 

HuhGak: Its okay kid. Sing what youre confident in.

I sing my heart out. I sang the song " See You Again " by Charlie Puth.