Prologue

One in a million

Everyone has a soulmate, despite not having happy endings with their own soulmates and ending up with someone else's soulmate, they still cross paths, more than once. In every lifetime, they cross paths. They could just bump into each other, be school mates, or even pass by each other. It's actually rare to have your soulmate as your husband or wife.

Every angel is assigned to guard a pair of soulmates. In my case, I've been assigned to a girl named Somi and a boy named Wooshin ever since. I mean, their current names for this lifetime are Somi and Wooshin. 

They first met in Bethlehem. Sharona, aka Somi, was a farmer's daughter who usually delivers their vegetables to the market. It just so happens that Walden, aka Wooshin, is the vegetable vendor. They often meet, but in the end of that life time, she marries another farmer nearby named, Vernon. 

Next was in China. Xiao Mi, yes that's Somi, had been one of the emperor's daughters during the first dynasty. She was set off to marry a general named Wen Hao, or Wooshin. But then, Xiao Mi got into an accident that caused her her life. Which resulted to Wen Hao marrying Xiao Mi's sister.

Next was in the northern Indian tribes. Salali (Somi) was one of the villagers who took care of fishing along with the men. She would come across Wuliton (Wooshin) at times, but that was rare because he handles crops and trains the younger ones to defend their tribe. They married other people within the tribe.

In the Philippines, Waldo (Wooshin) was the servant of Sancha's (Somi) family. He was an Indio and tried to read and write in his spare time. Sancha was kind enough to teach him. But they parted in a harsh way therefore never ending up together.

There are still a lot of their lifetimes that I could talk about but sadly, there's none where they end up together. I'm not sure how this lifetime would end for them.