Letting go

Random Satzu one-shot compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cold, cold, cold. So damn cold. 

Warmth was an alien idea to Tzuyu. To what was left of Tzuyu. The last time she stood up had been two and a half weeks ago. She was a cold, drained husk of the girl she had once been. 

The hospital blankets wrapped around her didn't do anything to prevent the cold and they only made her feel so much more isolated. She wished she could take them off but she didn't have the strength to lift them up.

The door slid open, cold white light spilling into the dark room Tzuyu was kept in. A nurse peeked her head in, checking in on her patient.

"Could you take the blankets off of me please?" Tzuyu said. Or at least that was what she wanted to say. In reality her dry lips barely moved and all that came out was a croak. 

The nurse came rushing in. "Need something?"

Tzuyu struggled to lift her tongue. "...W...a..." was all she could manage.

The nurse got the idea and brought her a cup of water. She made her way to the bed and helped Tzuyu pour it down . The cold touch of the liquid sent Tzuyu into a shivering spasm. 

The nurse got up and put the cup down beside the bed. "You have a guest. She should be making her way up here right now. I'll check on you again after she leaves, but after that make sure you get a good rest."

The nurse left, leaving Tzuyu alone again. Alone and freezing. Why was it so damn cold in here? Couldn't they turn up the heat a little?

The door slid open once more. This time a different girl stepped in. One Tzuyu recognized immediately...

"Sana!" It was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter