Pain**

Random Satzu one-shot compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Has it really been that long?" Sana tosses the diary behind her and stands up, stretching her arms. "...why?"

She sighs and opens the attic trapdoor. She descends the ladder to the ground floor, ensuring to close the trapdoor behind her. Yawning, she is about to go grab something to ea -

 

"Sana."

 

Sana freezes. Her blood runs cold, her feet are rooted to the ground, her muscles are unresponsive. She knows that voice.

With superhuman will she overcomes her shock and turns around. Nothing is there.

 

"Sana?"

 

There is no doubting it this time. "Tzuyu?" Sana whispers it. "Tzuyu." Louder, this time. "Tzuyu!" And louder, and louder, and louder, until she is screaming Tzuyu's name at the top of her lungs.

 

"I miss you, Sana. Why did you leave me all alone?"

 

Sana's body trembles. "I... I didn't, I never... Tzuyu! Come back, please, I miss you..." She falls to her knees. "Why? Why?! Why do you do this to me?!" Sana screams, terrified but angry at the same time.

 

"Why did you abandon me, Sana? I'm so cold, oh so cold..."

 

Sana covers her ears and shuts her eyes as tight as she can. "I didn't, I didn't, I did nothing, I did nothing, I did nothing, I did nothing, I did everything, it's all my fault, I hate myself, I did it all..." She continues to inaudibly mutter to herself.

 

"...It's all your fault, Sana."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter