Insomnia

Random Satzu one-shot compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana yawns and flips her laptop lid shut. “That’s enough studying for a day.” She glances at the clock on her bedside table. “Ugh... already 1:30 am?” She drags herself out of her chair and lazily stumbles towards her bed.

 

The door behind her creaks open. “Sana…?”

 

“Hmm?” Sana turns around. “Tzuyu? You should be asleep…”

 

Tzuyu steps inside and closes the door behind her. “Sana.” Her head is bowed down, her body shaking.

 

Sana steps towards Tzuyu, tilting her head to the side. “Yes? Is something wrong?”

 

Tzuyu’s head comes up. Her face is covered in a layer of sweat, so prominent the slight amount of light present in the room reflects off of it. Her eyes are bloodshot and wide, her cheeks drawn in. Her whole face is pale, much paler than her normal complexion. Her lips are dry and trembling. Her tired eyes search for and find Sana’s. “Sana.” She takes a breath, her legs shaking so much she almost falls. “I can’t sleep.”

 

Sana exhales the breath she was holding. “You look like hell.” She gently slides her arm around Tzuyu’s neck and leads her to her bed. “Lay down.” She helps Tzuyu get under the blanket, and adjusts the pillow to make it as comfortable as possible.

 

Before Sana can finish tucking her in, Tzuyu grabs her hand. “Sana…” Her hand is cold, and still shaking. “I don’t want to sleep.”

 

“Why not?” Sana smiles, putting all of her warmth and comfort into it. She holds Tzuyu’s hand gingerly, gently it as if nothing was wrong. On the inside, she is frightened by how cold it is.

 

Tzuyu grits her teeth, and covers her face. “I…”

 

“It’s alright. Close your eyes. Empty your mind. Let the tiredness wash over you.”

 

Tzuyu shakes her head fiercely. “No! I don’t want to sleep!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter