Introductions~

Christmas with Chanbaek~

I hope this was explanatory enough.. * means Chanyeol's thinking in his head.  

Baekhyun stood up hastfily and looked flustered as he apologised in a embarrassed but respectful manner.

Chanyeol looked down amusingly at the Angel. A sudden feeling of haziness came over Baekhyun as he closed his eyes unwillingly and fell into Chanyeol's warm arms.

To outsiders the two looked like a cute couple in a embrace, some sent amused looks and small smiles towards the two. Now it was Chanyeol who felt flustered holding the cold Angel in his arms but embarrassed about the attention he received.

Chanyeol felt he couldn't leave the poor Angel in the cold and with him snuggling unconsciously into his embrace made Chanyeol's cheeks even more red.

Chanyeol held Baekhyun bridal style as if he was the most precious thing in the world.

It was a awkward ride to his house for Chanyeol as he kept looking sideways to the Angel but the Angel never budged.

Chanyeol laid the Angel gentily on his couch trying his best not to wake him up. Chanyeol thought * When the Angel wakes up I should ask him what his name is.. I can't keep calling him Angel he'll think I'm weird. Hope he doesn't freak out..*

Chanyeol froze as he heard a grumble that sounded quite cute to him come from the Angel. 

Baekhyun felt his conscious slowly come back as he blinked repeated until he felt completely awake...

But he felt he was still sleeping when he tripped over his own feet and looked at the handsome Giant looking at him worriedly touching his face delicately and such a warm and homely voice  the giant had.

Chanyeol's questions became incoherent to the Angel who looked more like a puppy now that the Giant thought about it. Which made a handsome smile appear on Chanyeol's face.

Baekhyun blushed and giggled playfully as he held Chanyeol's face with his pretty hands.

Which surprised Chanyeol but nonetheless introduced himself to the puppy/Angel. " Hello there Angel I'm Park Chanyeol. I found you passed out in the cold. What's your name?" Baekhyun pouted cutely at the nickname.

Baekhyun smiled that beautiful smile of his and introduced himself " Hii there Channie, I'm Byun Baekhyun. You won't mind if I call you Channie hehe."

At that moment Chanyeol and Baekhyun knew they fell in love.