The Frowning Giant and The Angel

Christmas with Chanbaek~

Thanks for reading!!

It was a snowy day in the busy city of Seoul. Colourful neon lights were hung along the pine trees and department stores. You could feel the excitement in the air because of the happy couples kissing and cheery kids happily chatting  on Christmas Day. But one boy was not quite feeling the Christmas spirit..

This boy's name was Byun Baekhyun. The boy's quiet whimpers could be heard softly but sadly many passed without a care in the world..  Baekhyun scrunched up in a ball crying softly because his love had simply said on Christmas Day that he didn't love him anymore.

Baekhyun's whimpers turned into uncontrollable tears running down his red cheeks, Baekhyun blamed himself for the unfortunate event. His once pale cheeks had turned red from the little clothing protecting him from the coldness of that day..

 Chanyyeol's coming ;)* means his thinking in his head

 A young man with a scowl on his face and expensive clothes on, grumbled about Christmas.. *Sighh another lonely Christmas Day alone..* His name was Chanyeol.

Chanyeol hadn't had the best love life since he broke up with his girlfriend it all seemed to go done hill from there. Chanyeol gave himself a silent lecture of ever believing that ungrateful witch ever loved him...

Chanyeol grumbled " That witch only loved me for my money, god I hate Christmas always reminds me when she broke up with me on Christmas Day.. Hah even better I feel a headache coming on.." Suddenly Chanyeol let out a unmanly shriek when he tripped over someone's foot and landed face down on the floor. " Ughh and I thought it couldn't get worse, who's the fool that decided to sleep in this darn cold weather.."

Chanyeol was about to demand for a apology until he looked at the Angel in front of him.. The Angel had snowflakes decorating his fluffy brown hair that Chanyeol felt he could touch all day, snowflakes that complimented the angel's flawless pale skin and his big brown puppy dog eyes peering innocently at him.. A sudden redness tinted Chanyeol's cheeks. Chanyeol thought the poor angel must of been freezing out in the cold with only a white sweater and shorts on.

Baekhyun peered up and thought cutely that the man looked like a handsome frowning giant.

Heyy you don't mind if I stop here?? Sorryy I will make another chapter. <3