The Rescue of the Puppy!!

Christmas with Chanbaek~

I dunno if I'll actually post this.. ^ means Baek's thinking in his head

It had been a few weeks since Chanyeol and Baekhyun became friends, they had become very good friends who had grown very much attached to eachother. You would rarely see the other without eachother. On Chanyeol's days of work Baekhyun would ride the bus to get to Chanyeol's house, excited to spend another day with Chanyeol. Baekhyun absolutley loved his smile. 

It was just like any other day but a certain puppy was very excited to see his handsome giant that day.. Baekhyun giddily waved goodbye to the bus driver, in return the bus driver looked fondly at the boy happy that the once sad boy who went on the bus everyday had gone back to his happy go lucky personailty.

You might be thinking why the adorable puppy was so excited this very day. Baekhyun after many, many weeks of thinking about the pro's and cons of confessing to Chanyeol, he thought ^ Yes, I'll confess to Channie today!! Hehe~ can't wait to see Channie's face when I confess.^ 

While Baekhyun was happily skipping to Chanyeol's house in his own bubble, he suddenly bumped into a shady looking figure. "Oomph owie, I fell. Oh s- sorry for bumping into you r-really!!..." Baekhyun became very flustered and scared while talking to the 3 shady figures whose shadows seemed to loom over him, making him feel very small under their beady gazes.. The tallest one started circling Baek as he spoke " Well, well what do we have here it seems like a lamb's got lost. It seems like we're the wolves. who shall ever save the lost lamb?" As the tallest one was speaking all three of them got closer and closer until they eventually trapped Baekhyun against the wall. 

Tears had begun to drip down Baekhyun's face as he noticed the broken bottle in the tallest's hands and their unpleasant breath stinking with alcohol fanning over his frightened face. Baekhyun felt the tallest lean impossibly closer to his neck biting it unpleasantly. Baekhyun whispered " C- chanyeol help me" A sudden crack was heard after a neverendng scream come from the shortest of the boys. Which sent a chill up the tallest neck as he slowly backed away from Baek and turned around to see what was thought to be the closest thing to the devil. If stares could kill all three would have been already dead. Chanyeol boomed in a massive growling voice " You ing let go of MY Angel or else I'll make sure to break last single bone that you have! If you don't want to feel pain like you've never felt before  SCRAM!! Now!" Like lightening the boys disappeared. 

Chanyeol's expression suddenly changed when we saw his Angel scrunched up in a ball shaking, it was if he was broken. It was like when they first met.. Chanyeol took Baekhyun in his arms and embraced him saying sweet nothings into his ear " sssh it'll be fine Angel, it'll be fine I'm here now" As he said that he caressed Baekhyun's tears away with his hand a small smile on his face seeing his Innocent Angel.

When Baekhyun finally stopped his whimpering Chanyeol whispered in his ear " Sweet Angel did you know I fell in love with you the moment I saw your beautiful innocent eyes?" Baekhyun blinked cutely and muttered " Aah really hehe~ tsk I wanted to confess first though.." As Baek said that while furrowing his eyes amd pouting even more cutely Chanyeol laughed wholeheartly and kissed Baek softly on the lips. Baekhyun was blushing immensely as he flustered cutely and kept repeating " Wha- why y-you took my first k-kiss!!", with his hands in the air. Chanyeol laughed as he said " Haha how couldn't I kiss you when you're are being so damn adorable~" As he said that he squished Baek's cheeks with his hands. Chanyeol said " Baek, you are the reason I'm smiling again thank you." *Sighh* Such a innocent kiss it was. 

Hey thank you for reading I hope this was good enough.. Lol this was supposed to be Baekhyun confessing at his house only lol. <3 Chanbaek~