An Angel?

Little Purple Haired Boy

Soonyoung groaned as he fell onto the floor for the fifth or sixth time. To be honest, he’d lost count of how many times he’d gone wrong. The dance he had been creating needed to fit with the music perfectly so they blended but it didn’t seem to work. As a dancer, it was easy for him to cope with stress, but this time… it seemed to be going wrong. That was until, a little angel walked through the practise room door.

Soonyoung rolled his eyes as he heard the door creak open. ‘The dance room is closed!’ He aggressively shouted at the visitor. A little gasp could be heard as the boy behind the door slowly edged into the room. ‘I-I was told by Mr Kim that I could be here to practise.’ The older of the two spun around to eye the boy. He was probably only slightly younger than him. Purple hair hung over his face in a block fringe. He was good-looking to say the least. Soonyoung felt his heart skip a beat as his eyes glazed over the small boy. Rising from the floor, Soonyoung stood in front of the boy, towering over him.

‘I’m Soonyoung. I’m the main choreographer for this college – in my third year. Mr Kim should have told me about another student coming. Who are you?’ Soonyoung whispered into the boy’s ear. A bright blush spread across the boy’s face. ‘I-I’m Lee Jihoon. I’m in my first year at this college and Mr Kim told me to come here to meet you. He said that I’m your new student and that you’d teach me how to get better.’ Jihoon kept his eyes on the floor as Soonyoung circled him closely. A slight groan slipped out of Soonyoung’s mouth as he left the boy to stand in front of the mirror.

‘You coming then?’ The blonde haired boy asked, visibly annoyed. Jihoon had noticed. ‘I can just go and say that you weren’t here, if you don’t want to teach me...’ Soonyoung instantly spun around and grabbed the purple haired boy’s shoulders. ‘No! He told me to teach you. So that it what I’ll do! But you’d better prepare for hard work!’ Jihoon simply stood there, being shaken by the older male. He was slightly confused with the whole situation. Mr Kim had told him a handsome student would teach him. No offense to Soonyoung but sweat dripping down his face and wet patched on his shirt is not exactly attractive.

Soonyoung grabbed Jihoon’s arm, pulling him out of his daze. ‘Let’s start! You can help me figure out the dance I’m currently working on.’ Soonyoung released the boy’s arm as he raced towards the music player. ‘I’ll show you what I have so far.’ Jihoon watched in awe as the boy danced beautifully, his body curling and sliding perfectly in time with the music. Sensing the eyes piercing into his skin, Soonyoung pulled Jihoon next to him. ‘Okay, this is where I’m stuck.’ Jihoon gazed as Soonyoung as he began to do the dance he had failed multiple times. Yet again, he failed, collapsing onto the floor. The purple haired boy rushed to help him up before restarting that section of the music. This time Soonyoung watched in awe as Jihoon, the boy who claimed not to be able to dance, whirled around to the beat. Then when he reached the part where Soonyoung had failed at, Jihoon simply did 2 quick hip s up, matching the time perfectly. Soonyoung’s mouth dropped open. How had he not thought about that?! Before he knew it, Jihoon had finished dancing and was eyeing him cautiously.

‘Do I have something on my face?’ The younger asked. Soonyoung blinked rapidly before shaking his head. ‘N-No. It’s just I’m surprised I didn’t think of that. A-And you did it perfectly!’ A barely visible blush crossed Jihoon’s face. He stared at the floor, ‘It’s nothing really, hip s were the first thing that came into my mind for some reason.’

‘Well it was perfect.’ Soonyoung repeated. This time Jihoon’s blush was very visible as he latched eyes with Soonyoung.

This was definatly going to be interesting.