Is that really him?

Little Purple Haired Boy

-- Sorry for taking so long! Lucy has gotten ill so can't update for a while so i've decided to take over her account. My name's Brynn--

(The next Day)

Soonyoung groaned as he slid his hand through his fluffy, blonde hair. He reached out a hand and turned the doorknob, stepping inside. Closing his eyes due to tiredness, Soonyoung began to his teal shirt to change into his dance shirt. Suddenly there was a quiet knock at the door. Shirt still open, Soonyoung answered the door to see a flustered Jihoon. The purple haired boy (who was already bright red from running all the way there) blushed an even deeper red after seeing Soonyoung’s chest and abs. He reluctantly turned away. ‘Uhh. I’m sorry! I had a class on the other side of the college and-‘

‘It’s fine.’ Soonyoung bluntly responded. Jihoon turned to face him. His mouth dropped. The Soonyoung he saw yesterday dripping with sweat was completely different to Soonyoung now. The blonde haired boy yawned, running a hand through his hair again. His abs seemed too good to be true. A light snail trail lead the way to the tie holding up his baggy joggers.

‘You’re gonna catch flies.’ Soonyoung laughed, making his way to the music player. Jihoon quickly closed his mouth and took off his jumper. He had come readily prepared in his dance clothes. Soonyoung pressed play and let Jihoon warm up to the music while he continued to change his shirt. Unknown to the lead dancer, Jihoon would sneak glances across at him through the reflection in the mirror. ‘Damn. He is hot.’ Jihoon thought as he bit his lip. Little did he know, Soonyoung had been thinking the same thing.

A few hours passed as the boys began to work on more of the dance they had the previous day. Soonyoung had decided to use Jihoon’s idea of the hip s in one part but now they were stuck for ideas for the second verse. Quickly restarting the music, Jihoon rushed to Soonyoung’s side. ‘Follow my lead,’ he muttered. Tapping his foot to the beat, Jihoon waited for the chorus to end. Then he began to dance. It started with him kicking out his leg, crossing that same leg in front of the other and squatting. Soonyoung did the same slightly behind him. He couldn’t help but look at the small boy’s at the same time. It was impossible not to when there’s two planets right in front of you!

They continued to dance and Soonyoung quickly took the lead after beginning to feel his dance ideas returning. When it reached the third verse, Soonyoung ran behind Jihoon and hip ed directly behind him. Jihoon’s eyes widened in shock as he turned around to look at Soonyoung. ‘Why did you do that?!’ Jihoon yelled. Soonyoung smiled. ‘You were supposed to jump forwards and do it too but I guess you didn’t.’ He walked over to restart the music. ‘Remember that next time.’

This boy was going to be the death of him. But the real question was… why was he enjoying it?