Just another day

Little Purple Haired Boy

Soonyoung stretched out his legs. Rubbing his eyes he yelled down to his mum. ‘I’m coming! Hang on.’ He quickly grabbed hold of his clothes. Sliding out of his jogger bottoms, he slipped on his jeans and threw on a blue tank top. Still half asleep he lumbered down the stairs and greeted his mother. ‘You’re finally awake then! Hurry up, otherwise you’ll be late for college!’ His mother screeched at him, pushing him out of the door. The 20 year old man rolled his eyes and made his way to the nearby college. As a third year at the school, his teachers weren’t really bothered about tardiness or punctuality. If he turned up, then he would taught. If he didn’t, he would miss out. Either way, he finally walked through the gates. Looking at his time table, he noticed that he only had 1 lesson today and that happened to late at 5pm. That meant the whole day to himself! Instinctively, he began to make his way to the practise room. He held the role of the main choreographer at the college, although there were a few other students that would come and help him. Such as Junhui and Minghao, the two Chinese exchange students. Soonyoung thought that it was cute how they’d hold hands up until the door to the practise room and then let go of each other. It was almost as if they were scared of what Soonyoung would think of them.

Soonyoung reached into his pocket and fished out the key to the practise room. He whistled with his head facing the floor as he strolled to the room. What shocked him the most was that the door to the practise room was slightly ajar. Cautiously, Soonyoung peered around the door. He instantly regretted what he saw. Well regretted was the wrong word. What he saw was cute, but he knew the two wouldn’t like that he had seen. Junhui was sat on the floor with his back pressed against the mirror. Minghao was sat on Junhui’s lap. They were sharing a deep kiss, both sets of eyes tightly shut. Soonyoung could have sworn he’d seen a bit of tongue in there as well.

‘Get in there mate!’ Soonyoung silently whispered to himself, raising a clenched fist in the air. After a while, the man outside coughed loudly to separate the two. They instantly jumped apart, Junhui smacking his head against the mirror and Minghao trying not to laugh at his boyfriends’ action. ‘It’s not what you think! Uhh… Junhui had a bug in his hair! Y-yeah!’ Minghao quickly responded. Soonyoung burst out laughing almost instantly. ‘Guys. Just stop. It’s killing me. I know you two are together. You don’t need to hide it. To be honest, I wanted you guys to get together. You’re a really cute couple!’

Junhui was next to speak. ‘How did you know?’ Soonyoung gulped. ‘I could see you guys holding hands outside the room.’ A deep blush crossed each of the men’s faces. ‘Oh.’ The two Chinese members uttered.

‘Well anyway! We have a dance to create!’ Soonyoung yelled happily, clasping his hands together. The other two rushed to turn on the music.

~~~~~~~ Jun and The8 had to go to lesson so have left ~~~~~~~

-Author note-

Hey guys! I hope you like he first chapter. Comment any ideas for the fanfic or any other ideas.