And The Results Are...

Living With 2PM~

It was 1:00am and Jaemi was resting in the Recovery room. Wooyoung was waiting outside in the waiting area. The doctor walked out. "Mr. Jang and Mr.  Jung San" Wooyoung and San.E looked up, "You're lucky you reported this right away. You would have been in a lot of trouble." 

"Ne. Is she okay?" San.E asked.

"She fine. She only suffered a broken leg." Wooyoung looked away. 

"Okay, thank you. We will pay for the medical bill." San.E added. 

"Certainly. Come this way men." 

"May... I see her first?" The nurse looked at Wooyoung then smiled.

  "Sure. I'll take you by there right now." 

"Kamsahamnida."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNHO." Nichkhun said cheering and jumping.

  "It would be nice if Wooyoung and Jaemi were here." Junsu said kicking his feet back. 

"Where is he?" Nichkun asked, "And Taecyeon."

"OMO!" Chansung yelled. Nick, Junsu, and Junho ran over to Chansung who was on his laptop. They read the article and were in complete shock. The title was: "2 Stars hit an innocent girl." They read on to the first sentence and it read:  "JYP stars hit an innocent girl at 11pm on Mi-Goo street."  They continued reading. "2PM's Wooyoung and Rapper San.E were speeding down Mi-Goo street at 11pm last night. They tried to slow down by it was too late. They had hit an innocent bystander, Kang Jaemi." Everyone was silent. Taecyeon came walking out with his leather jacket on and his keys in his hand

. "I'm going to find Jaemi." 

"She's at the hospital." Taecyeon stopped walking.

"Excuse me ? " He walked over to Chansung.

"Look. Wooyoung and San.E hit Jaemi on Mi-Goo street. It was an accident." Taecyeon ran out the door and took his motor cycle instead of his car. He placed his helmet on and twisted the handle and shot through the parking lot. 

"Let's follow him!" Nick shouted.

"Aww. Why on my birthday!?" Junho pouted. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here you go sir. Please don't be loud." The nurse looked at San.E," Will you please come with me?" 

"Sure!" Wooyoung walked slowly up to Jaemi and he watched her rest. 

"Oh. Mianhe Jaemi." He faced turned red and his lips started shaking. He turned really warm and he collapse on the chair in tears. He rubbed his eyes and got closer to Jaemi. "Thank God it's only a broken leg." He moved Jaemi's hair out the way of her eyes and tucked it behind her ear. Jaemi's eyes started opening and when she realized it was Wooyoung, she smiled. "Omo. Jaemi!"

"Wooyoung Oppa!"

"Mianhe!!! I am so sorry. Really!" 

"It's okay" She looked at her leg," It's only a broken leg" 

"Yeah but, It could of been worse." He looked away, "I can never forgive myself."

  "Waeyo? Don't take it to heart. Like you said, 'It could of been worse', but it wasn't. So don't worry."

  "Jinja?" Wooyoung sat down on the bed next to Jaemi, "Okay. But it still a burden." 

"At least you got me help right away." Jaemi playfully punched his arm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taecyeon arrived at the hospital and the others weren't far behind him. "Excuse me but what room is Kang Jaemi in?" He asked. 

"Let me take you sir." Taec followed the nurse to the room, "Here ya go!" 

"Thank you." 

"Sure." Before Taecyeon enter the room he saw Wooyoung and Jaemi laughing and playing. His heart was hurting. He was angry with Wooyoung. Extremely angry but, he refused to do anything for Jaemi's sake. Wooyoung stared at Jaemi and smiled. Wooyoung turned his head and notice Taecyeon. Wooyoung frowned. 

"I'm sorry Jaemi. " Wooyoung kissed her head and walked out the room. When he passed by Taec, Taec grabbed his wrist, "I know your angry. But, I did everything I could to help her."

"We will put this in our past."

  "Ne." Taecyeon let go of his arm and started walking towards the room. 

"Annyeong." Taec said smiling softly.

  "Oh. Hi Oppa!"

"How are you feeling?"

  "Pretty good."

  "That's good. Uh, Jaemi." 

"Ne?"

"You Know, I was really scared that you were gonna..."

"Die?"

"Ne."

  "Well I'm alive, so it's okay." Taecyeong sat on the bed and tears fell down his face. "Wae? Wae are you crying?" he smiled at Jaemi.

"I thought I was gonna to lose someone very special to me." He scratched his head. 

"Jinja?"

"Ne." 

"Oh... Yah. Oppa."

"Ne?"

  "Um... Suzy..."

"Shh.. She is not important at this moment."

  "But.. I really need to know the answer to this question."

  "Okay. Lay it on me." 

"Is Suzy really your GF?" Taec chuckled.

"Well.." He was silent. He looked down is sadness and Jaemi frowned. Before he gave her an answer the rest of 2PM ran in. 

"Yah! Jaemi! Are you okay?" Junsu asked?

"Ne." She answered smiling.

"So it's just a broken leg right?" Jaemi nodded at Nichkhun.

"And you'll be able to go home, so we could celebrate my birthday, right?" Junho smiled.

"She'll be fine to go home in 2 days." San.E said walking in,"They wanna do final test on her before she goes." They all looked at him and frowned. 

"Aw. We are gonna miss you!"

  "Hehe. It's just too days" Chansung mentioned, "Get better okay?" He rubbed her head. Jaemi smile at him. 

"Sorry for everything, okay?" San.E said. 

"It's alright." The boys left the room so she could rest. Wooyoung went back in the room and placed a sorry gift on the mini table next to her while she was sleeping.

  "Mianhe."