Multiple Mistakes.

Living With 2PM~

Taecyeon woke up later that morning and checked his phone. Only one message was there from Suzy. He opened the message and read "Hey. We gotta talk". He knew somthing was up but he just couldn't figure out what. He woke up Chansung and showed him his phone. "Do you know what Suzy might want?

"Nah bro. Sorry." He said scratching his head. Taecyeon walked out the room and made his way to Jaemi's room. To his surprise she wasnt there. He ran over to wherever Wooyoung was at that moment and grabbed him by the collar.

"Yo. Bro, What's your problem?"

"Where's Jaemi?"

"I don't know. Ask Junho or someone." He smiled in fear, "I didn't do anything to her this time.: Taecyeon pushed him down and went over to Junsu.

"Do you know where Jaemi is?"

"Yeah. She went out shopping with Sunye and Lim for new clothes."

"Oh..." Taecyeon felt his phone vibrate in his hands. He looked down and saw another message from Suzy. It read : "Let's meet at the coffee shop at 3, okay?" Taecyeon replied back saying: 'Alright."

"She said, she wont be home til later tonight." Junsu added.

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaemi, Lim, and Sunye came out the last store of shopping with there hands full of bags and smooties. "OMG. You are so much fun Jaemi!" Sunye shouted, "No wonder why Taecyeon asked you to be his GF." Jaemi looked away smiling and blushing. Changing the subject Jaemi said, "Hey Guys. I wanna show you where I work~ Okay?"

"YAY! Let's go!!~" Lim cheered. The girls walked down the block and made there way to a cafe. They walked inside smiling. "It's so pretty!"

"You work here?" Sunye asked.

"No.. She just showed us a cafe for no reason." Lim said sarcasticly. Jaemi laughed and walked down to the couples tree.

"Aw. I want Wooyoung to take me here." Sunye said batting her eyes. Jaemi stood there staring at the tree and thinking about Taecyeon. Her heart started aching and she turned really warm. She smiled as her eyes travelled to the clock.

"OMO!" They girls looked at Jaemi in confusion. "My shift starts in 30 minutes." It was 2:59 pm and Jaemi started panicing.

"Here we'll drop you off to get ready and then we will take you back here." Lim nodded at Sunye.

"Okay! Let's Go~" As they ran out the front door, Suzy made her way into the cafe. She looked at the girls and she notice they were Sunye and Lim.

"Oh. Hey girls!" Suzy shouted.

"Hey. Su-Ji!' Lim shouted as she ran to the car. They got in and drove off. A few second later Taecyeon took their parking spot and parked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taecyeon made his way into the cafe. "Oppa! Over here." He turned his head and saw Suzy sitting by herself. He walked over to her and took a seat.

"So, what's up?" He stared right at her and she blushed, "The Mr.Park want us to do something?" Suzy smiled evily.

"He wants us to date."

"Excuse me."

"He wants us to date?"

"Mhm! Ne."

"This is unbelieveable." He took out his phone and started dial J.Y.Park's number. She looked surprised.

"You shouldn't question him." Suzy tried to take the phone away but he didnt let her.

PHONE CALL:

Taec: YAH! JiYoung!?!?!?!

JYP: Mwo? What's up?

Taec: You want me to date SUZY?!?!?!

JYP: What? You're dating Suzy?

Taec: What?! N-

JYP: This will be great for publicity.

Taec: NOT FOR HOTTEST.

JYP: You guys are so cute^-^

Taec: Yah! Hyung~~

JYP: OHH. I knew this would happen.

Taec: Mwo?!?! Don't tell the world. Yah!... Stop..

JYP: Hmm... I like TaeSu or YeonJi. Oh, Look at me I'm fanboying.

Taec: Gah. Goodbye.

END OF PHONECALL.

Suzy was smiling. Taecyeon bit his lip and sighed. "What's wrong?! It's not like you have a GF.. Right?"

"A GF? Psh... Yeah."

"You do?'

"Unfourtunatley.. It's you." He whispered.

"What was that?'

"Nothing.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaemi made it 5 minutes before her shift started, so she decided to sit down and have a smootie. She looked up and notice Taecyeonn sitting across the table with a girl. Jaemi had a flashback of Suzy walking in the cafe. She leaned to the left to see if it was Suzy, but she fell instead. Taecyeon turned around and saw no one. Jaemi walked over to check in. "Jaemi... You are working the cash register~ Okay?"

"Yes Sir." Taecyeon were sitting really close the register. She could hear everything that was happening.

"Okay. Boyfriend. See ya soon, Okay" Jaemi heart pounded faster as  started hurting.

"Okay. Bye!" Taecyeon sighed and leaned back.

"Hug?" Suzy smilied. Taecyeon got up and gave her a hug and then sat back down. Suzy left the cafe. Jaemi put her hat on and waiting for people to order. Taecyeon walked up to the register. He moved his head down to try to see who he is talking too.

"Hey, Can I get a orange cream soda and coffee."

"Yes Sir." He gave her money and Jaemi gave him his change back, "You and your GF are cute sir." Taecyeon looked at the table he and suzy were at.

"I guess."

"Here ya go sir." Jaemi gave him his order. "Please come again." Jaemi said as he walked towards the door. She took off her hat. Taecyeon stared at her in saddness. He bit his lip and shook his head. He got in his car and tears started falling.

"SHE WAS WORKING THE WHOLE TIME?!!?" He looked out his window as the rain started pouring, "I'm so stupid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaemi got her things and walked out the cafe.  "Bye Guys~ See ya tomorrow."

"Bye!!!" Her co-workers shouted.

"Aigoo. It's raining." Jaemi walked to the nearest bus stop. She wasnt sure if she should go to the 2PM house. So, she wanted to get on a random bus and would go to wherever the bus would take her. She looked both ways before crossing the street. She started walking and she heard a car coming her way. She looked at the car and she tried to run but fear stopped her. The car slowed down at the sight of Jaemi but it still hit her.

Jaemi blinked and the pain rushed through her body. "HOLY SHIZ NITS." Jaemi couldn't see anything. "Dude Wooyoung you hit a y girl." Wooyoung ran over to see who the girl was and he started shaking. "Do something!"

"SHUT THE UP SAN.E!" Wooyoung yelled. Wooyoung took out his phone and dialed for the hospital. "They'll be here soon."

"It's okay hun. We are here for you." San.E reassured Jaemi. "ing . I'm driving for now on!" All Jaemi could hear was sirens and alarms. Here vision came back and she picked up her phone. She called Taecyeon.

"JAEMI! Look im sorry."

"Oppa.." Taecyeon heard her crying.

"What's wrong."

"I can see heaven."

"What?" Jaemi hung up the phone. She smiled as everything faded.

"I'M SUCH A !" Wooyoung started crying.