Emotionally Hurt.

Living With 2PM~

The sun shined through the window of the hospital room and poured down on Jaemi. She open her eyes slowly and sat up. She stretched out her arms and plopped down. "Aish. I'm so bored." She the tv and put it on the news.

  "We have today with us JYP's Wooyoung and San.E." Mrs.Kwon, the best talk show host in Korea ever known, said. "So. How are you guys?"

"Alright." They both said.

  "Okay. Let's get straight to it." She smiled in the camera and then at the boys, "How do you feel about this whole situation?"

"Certainly not happy." San.E said.

"I feel extremely bad." Wooyoung added.

"Ne. I bet you do." Mrs.Kwon said

. "I made the worst mistake mistake ever." Wooyoung stated, "I can never forgive myself."

"I heard you guys and the rest of 2PM went to visit Jaemi." 

"Ne. We did." San.E said

"How was that for you."

  "For me it was heart breaking." San.e said touching his heart. 

"What about you Wooyoung." 

"Seeing everyone there caring for her brought me to tears. I could of killed her." He looked straight in the camera, "Yah. Jaemi-ah. If you are watching this. I just wanna say Mianhe." 

"Aw. Isn't that sweet. Thanks for coming out today. Our prayers are with you and Jaemi." Jaemi shut the tv off and slouched back on her bed. She turned her head facing the door. A big smile appeared on her face.

"UMMA!" 

"Oh baby!" Tears ran down their face, "How are you?"

  "I'm doing good. How are you doing at Aunties house?"

"It's pretty good. It could be better." She rubbed Jaemi's head and smiled, "Where have you been staying at?" Jaemi looked away in confusion. 

"Uh... Honestly..." Her mother had a confused look on her face, "I've been staying with... The 2PM boys." 

"MWO!!"

  "The guy who hit me.. I've been staying with him and his group members." Jaemi looked away. 

"Jinja?" 

"Ne." 

"Ani. No more. Stay with me!"

  "Ani. Umma, they have taken good care of me. I'm not leaving them." 

"Waeyo? Are you in love or something? " Jaemi was silent, "I don't want you living with reckless men. And they are superstars. If someone finds out..." 

"Umma. Stop." 

"Jebal."

  "Ani." Jaemi put her hand on her mom, "And yes. I think I'm in love." 

"With the one that almost hurt you?" 

"Ani. But this guy did hurt my heart." 

"How?" 

"He is dating someone else." 

"Mianhe."

  "Ani. I think he is happy with her. So that makes me happy."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taecyeon sighed as he heard the whole conversation. He turned around and headed straight to the entrance of the hospital. "Oh. Oppa!" Yoomi said walking in as he walked out. 

"Annyeong." He said back. 

"What are you doing here?" HeeChin asked. Taecyeon smiled and sighed.

"I was gonna visit Jaemi." HeeChin's jaw twitched. 

"Jinja?" Yoomi asked, "You must really like her!" Taecyeon laughed.

"Yeah . I do" 

"Awwe. So cute!" Yoomi looked at HeeChin, "Ah. Well we are gonna get going." 

"See you guys!" Taecyeon walked out the hospital and slammed something in the trash can.  

"Yoomi. I'll be right there." HeeChin walked to the trash can as Yoomi shrugged and went to see Jaemi. HeeChin looked in the trash can and saw a love letter. She open it and a necklace fell out. Before she read the letter, Taecyeon came back and snatched it from her. "Mianhe.." 

"Aish." He said running back to his motorcycle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh. HeeChin!" Jaemi said. She walked in placing the necklace in her pocket.

  "How are you?" HeeChin asked.

"I'm great."

"That's good." 

"Omo. Jaemi, a gift!" Yoomi said pointing to a box on the side table.

"Oh." Jaemi reached for it and opened it. "There's a letter." 

"What does it say." Jaemi's mom asked.

"It says: Dear Jaemi. You know I will never forgive myself for what I have done but I want you to know that I'm extremely sorry and I hope we will still be cool. Please except this friendship necklace as part of my apology. Thanks! Love, Wooyoung"

"Awe. What a sweet heart." Yoomi giggled. 

"I like him a lot even though he did hit you... But he seems nice and he's cute." Her mother said.

"Ne. Me too, you should totally date him." HeeChin laughed.

"I don't know." Jaemi said.

"Well. We'll let you rest." Her mother said as they left.  Jaemi sat there thinking. She put on the necklace from Wooyoung and started playing with it. She smiled and giggled but then she became confused.

"Stop it Jaemi. You like Taecyeon not Wooyoung. Gah! This is so hard." She said to herself. She rested her head as she enjoyed her last day in the hospital. Before she doze off she got out her phone and sent a message: 

~~A-yo Chansung, is it okay for you to pick up me tomorrow. I wanna discuss something! Much love Jae.