Music Assignment

Everything is NEW

For today's music lesson, we are suppose to perform a song in acapella.

"Good morning class, today you guys are suppose to perform a sing that you've been preparing for the past few weeks, I will give you guys 10 mins to do your last preparation before starting, please take note that this is counted 50% of your final score in music" the teacher said.

I went to find my team which is with Rose, J-hope and more. 

"OK so one last rehearsal before the actual performace" we are performing Jessie J's Pricearrow-10x10.png Tag.

"Seems like everybody's got a pricearrow-10x10.png, I wonder how they sleep at night....."

"Everybody look to the left....", "LEFT" J-hope echo-ed and everyone held in their laughter

"Everybody look to the right....", "RIGHT" this time we burst out of laughter.

After we stopped laughing Rose said "When we sing 'everybody look to the left' can we look at the left, and when we sing 'everybody look to the right' look to the right okay?"

"Let's do the song one last time" after singing the song half way the teacher said "Alright times up, who wants to go first" everyone kept queit and no one wanted to go first.

"So no one wants to go first, then I'll pick one, that group" she pointed at our group

"Haix" I sigh

We went up the stage to the front of the class.

"HI EVERYONE" J-Hope yelled into the mircophone like he's having a concert.

"Hey no yelling into the MIC" the teacher said

"Oh sorry, this are my team members: Rose, Jisoo......, and we are going to perform 'Price Tag'arrow-10x10.png by Jessie J.

"1... 2.. 3.. Go", J-Hope starts beatboxing Rose and I start singing and the rest starts snapping away.

"Hmmmmmm.... Seems like everybody's got a price, wooooooooo, I wonder how they sleep at night~"

".................. Everybody look to the left" Rose and I looked to the left and realised we are the only ones turning our heads

"Everybody look to the right...." and still only the 2 of us turned and we mentally faced.

After singing Rose and I begin asking them why no one looked left and right with us, but the teacher told us to keep queit

"Next group" she pointed to Jin's group.

"AH" Jin tested the MIC, "OMG it's so loud", " Erm.... So this are my teammates and we are going to perform the song 'Blank Space' by Taylor Swift" 

"Nice to meet you where you've been I can show you incredible things" I started off well until "I've got a blank space baby and I'll write you're name" then everyone in class started giggling.

As soon as they start the next verse only Jin was singing. He slowly found it super awkrawd and sang in mono-tone.

Thank you and the next team is Namjoon's team"

"We are going to perform payphone by Maroon 5" 

"I'm at a payphone trying to call home..... all of my change I spent on you" everyone was singing in unison.

Then comes the rap part where Namjoon and Taehyung shared. It was awesome. Then come Suga's, Solo part?. I had no comment as he's voice is too low to do the chorus....

Then comes OMG Joohyun's stage. Just her raging while singing the song